What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Hey, did any of you get any Greenpoint seeds gear?? Gu~ has some great crosses he has come out with. I got 14 packs in the mail and have high hopes.Shhhhh, don't tell Ph Patrol...I told him I was on the wagon. LOL

Bmac1

Veteran
14 PACKS? Jeebus.

Im going to have a chat with PH to see if we can set up some sort of intervention.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
14 PACKS? Jeebus.

Im going to have a chat with PH to see if we can set up some sort of intervention.

Hey Bmac...please don't tell him.LOL I also know about the whole,"pics or it did not happen thing" my thread is based on honesty. Honest yields, honest purchases, honest pics, even honest mistakes. That's what we should all be as we travel along this short journey here, HONEST!! So I told you folks I have 14 Greenpoint packs.......yep
picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Shes a tiny girl... lived the majority of her life in a yogurt cup ;) The move to a party cup, and LED was sexy... She is small, but FROSTY aint she?
All my stuff is just the start of my little fun setup. Not trying to impress anyone yet ;) That is to come next round.. I'll try to show off

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Shes a tiny girl... lived the majority of her life in a yogurt cup ;) The move to a party cup, and LED was sexy... She is small, but FROSTY aint she?

Yessir...she is a frosty lil gal. Please tell me ya took a couple cuts for a future bigger pot run.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
She was soo tiny. I haven't been able to get cuts from anything really... Just being stupid doing 12/12 from seed.... Things are going to tighten up after all the current stuff is done... I'm going to leave a little bit of vegetation at the bottom of everything, and go for reveg... If not its all good. I'm just getting back into the swing of things. I'm rusty, and too poor to even do things the way I want. I'm working on fixing the poor part, and then I can do things the way I should/want.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
:jawdrop: Holly Monster Cookie crosses!! things are going to get fun around your way :biggrin:

Well well well, my good pal Hick has popped in here again. LOL I have been admiring the work of Gu~ for quite some time. I figured I should grab a couple packs while I had the chance.:biggrin:

hicksticky

Still at large...
Good morning Useful, yup thats a goodie.
to be honest I havent tried GG#4, I hear good things and hope I might stumble upon a cut very shortly.

you got to enjoy the little things........lol

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Morning useful... :) Another beautiful day in the neighborhood ;)
Morning Dr. My back hurts...san you prescribe something for that??:biggrin:

Good morning Useful, yup thats a goodie.
to be honest I havent tried GG#4, I hear good things and hope I might stumble upon a cut very shortly.

you got to enjoy the little things........lol

Mornin Hick. I'm a hoping that cross will be a good one. Yep, enjoy the lil things is spot on bud.:tiphat:

hicksticky

Still at large...
yup and I'm enjoying them at the moment.:biggrin:
The first lil White Lotus has peeked out, and I have soaked two more as to your recommendations :tiphat:

got a couple more of B's gear on my wish list. Sunshine Daydream, T E, to name a couple....................that list gets bigger and bigger, I sure you can relate lol
ever ran Elf snack?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
yup and I'm enjoying them at the moment.:biggrin:
The first lil White Lotus has peeked out, and I have soaked two more as to your recommendations :tiphat:

got a couple more of B's gear on my wish list. Sunshine Daydream, T E, to name a couple....................that list gets bigger and bigger, I sure you can relate lol
ever ran Elf snack?

Congrats on the White Lotus. I just chopped a couple down last week. I should post a pic later. Easy to get hooked on Bodhi gear for sure. Never did the Elf snack. Sounds Interesting.:biggrin: