What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chat problem as of Feb 23 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

someone really should change this or at least give some kind of grandfather clause for the older lurking members

G

dude i know the feeling.. not like people arent trying though... but admin is swamped as is with the filtering all the bullshit flying around

AlexanderS

How many youts see me in chat every day? how many people have i helped in chat or atleast took the time to talk to all friendly like? 2 years a member this comming month.

i think this needs to be changed around a bit.
im not gonna bitch, but i gotta say that i doubt ill get online much if it dosnt,
cause im not gonna try and bump up my count to 200 with garbage posts.

--Alex

G

(As Herb fires up the Phattus and scratches his head) Hmmm

(As Herb fires up the Phattus and scratches his head) Hmmm

sog army is a solid member of the 420 Chat St. crew and an OICG (Original IC Gangsta). Bonafide. cannable can represent as well, with many Chat Hours logged and as stated is a long time member who has changed names. Could there be room for exceptions?? Of course the weight of my Opinion varies greatly but I tried to Vouch for yas. I'd say work the numbers ya'll cause the 50 was weak (I think I posted 50 my first day here but That didn't "count" then... it kinda does now) and the 200 isn't unattainable yet pretty tough. Ya'll aren't that far off. Add ins : Alex has a spot on the couch near the kitchen door as well. Hmmm.

Last edited:
G

Just tryin to help out. Is that an Angry Strawberry as your Avatar? Or some kind of gelatinous orb with a bunch of eyes?

G

thanks for the 200th man :D its meatwad from aquateen hungerforce. he happened to roll around in a bunch of "medical waste" aka human eyes... its actually quite funny, honestly.. search for a torrent..

Peregrin Took

Shit, no chat for me for a while, was just getting to enjoy it too...

Only turbo posters allowed in chat now eh?

Was fun while it lasted...

G

I think I'm going to start a thread merely for post spamming to get your counts up!

This really sucks, I see people who registered in Jan 06 with 500 post counts. I've been here 6 months under this name (2 others before this one), and I only have 150. I get all of my help in the chat room and merely read along the boards, rather than spamming up threads making them long and drawn out, diluting the info.

Hope this doesn't piss anyone off lol

spliffmasta

G

hey al thanks for the info i too was wondering what was the deal. talk to you soon...lol

G

me too have the same problem and i dont post much because i dont have something important to sey!so i have 78 posts and i was in chat every day since i made my 50 post.so what is the deal i really see this site (that i chose too( not a refugee)to be my home only home)is changing towards the way OG was.Shit i dont know if i will be here again and i'll be maybe dropping those tickets i had in plan for 420 cup.
This action taken and not being told by anyone that they are going to bump our post numbers -It really makes me aggrivated.
my 2 cents -if we see each other again.
Badasshydro

Status
Not open for further replies.