What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Inspirational Hash Shots, please put yours here. ( TRIBUTE TO OG)

G

wrsk1 bubble hash and melt shot from that bubble..i wish i could find more shots of the wrsk1 dry sieve but i think its lost on the broken PC Piece O 'Shit.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hey thadocta, thats an awsome dome shot. real full melt clear dome....great job mate!

hope you don't mind me posting it full size? its just so clear its crass...

29702ndmelt.JPG

G

its amazing how pure and tasty FMCD dry sieve can be....this stuff was made by just trimming over a 120 micron trimming screen and never touching or moving the screen or leaves, that way only the heaviest best trics even get the chance to fall through. it was then cleaned over a 73 micron bubble*bag to get as much small contaminant out as possible. unless i had some laser perforated stainless steel cone shaped sift screens. LOL. the strain has 100% to do with the ability to make this kinda sieve though. too bad i tossed the strain. still got bout 4 grams of that dry sieve in the freezer though, vacsealed. :)

Last edited:

Perhaps

Right, let's kick it off again with some inspirational melt shots of some of one of my new favourite strains, Spice of Life Seeds' magically frosty and sweet Blue Sat 2.2, one of the new SOL/DJ Short joint project that is sure to find its' way into many a pot snobs stash over years to come.

bubbleman

Veteran
hahahaha hell yeah whoo hooo, those are as amazing as always perhaps. great to see .
am ready to start framing, just waiting on the pics.
you rock dude

bubble on

bubble man

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi there Bubbleman,

nice to see you here again man. my 7 bag kit is producing incredible fmcd. my last run the bubble actually looks red inside. those bags are a great investment.

peace out...

vend

this is some hash i got some weeks ago . to bad it always comes in small batches. great thread :D
cheers vend

Mercer

I gotta get some shots up of this melty OG Kush kif I was lucky enough to get my hands on
mmmmmmm

Peace

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Trichome The Snowman

Trichome The Snowman

I recently found some hash I had misplaced..took a pic..then pontiac took the pic..and well changed it.. :biglaugh: