What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual SOG harvest.....

issack

Veteran
nobodyknew said:
Ahhhhh - luv grows like this - such a refreshing change from all those cupboard grows - lol
I'm pulling up a chair :lurk:
What week flowering are you on with that first bed?
And did I read right - you rooted them under 12/12?
That doesn't sound right does it - still - major kudos to you for doing that :joint:

he he he .....i know it does'nt sound right but it gives me 6 to 10 inch plants and 4 inches apart....100 in a 4x4 square....little flowering fat trees....and i get to harvest it all 65 days or so from the day i cut my cutting.......so i'm havesting a bed every two weeks....it's fun stuff...

if i want bigger plants in a bed i just will put the floros over the clones for 20/4 and i will gain inches in my plants once put in soil to 12/12...

this is 10 days at 12/12 clones....

issack

Veteran
KingRalph said:
looks to be goin really well issack. that bubbledust stretch is perfect for the direct 12/12. growdoc's strain looks better every time, and nice bed replication too. mixin all that soil is no joke! do you plan to reuse the soil each time? peace n thanks for sharin

Hey KingR how are ya?....yes i will reuse the soil for about a year.......i throw alot of organics in it when i will plant a new bed once harvested....right when i harvest ...i plant.... :joint:

G

issack
Again great work.. Man they look nice and a harvest every 2 weeks.. How can you beat that.. wow.. Hey quick question on the ez cloner. Does it spray constantly or is it on timer? Also do the water level always stay where its at in the pic above.. Looks like the water is just below the bottom of the pvc or whatever that is.. Keep up the great work issack looks like you have it pretty much dialed in.. And growdoc what an inspiration thanx to you we now have this as well to look at peace..

Sack's First Outdoor Grow
LQQK see.. All new updates
Sack's Bubbledust Outdoor Grow
Sack's Cappuccino OD Grow
Sack's Limon OD Grow

sack :friends: :canabis: :joint:

C

cobain420

Just wanted to say great thread :)

You deserve a ton of props for the setup - looks awesome!

Keep up the great work!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
BEAUTIFUL ROOTS...

With a good start like that, how can one go wrong...?

Keep up the great work and soon you will be swimming in buds....

GrowDoc

Last edited:
C

cobain420

Agreed, those root shots are truly amazing...

I've never considered using a store-bought cloner like this... Is it truly just plug in, drop in the clones - and you get results like the above? Or is there alot more involved? When it comes to cloning - I need something SIMPLE.

I've used peat pellets and humidity domes in the past with pretty decent results. However, it takes alot of time to maintain the proper humidity and everything, this seems like it might eliminate some of the work...

Going to search for "EZ Cloner" on Google. Just let me know what you think about a simple soil guy giving this contraption a shot for the first time ;)

Thanks alot, great thread :)

issack

Veteran
yes it is that easy man...i'm a simple soil dude myself...

i just cut the cutting...drop it in the collars set the floros 13 to 16 inches above cuttings...plug the cloner in and walk away...

12 to 14 days max and full roots are showing.......soooooooo easy..

EZ-clone if the best thing since cracker jacks...

G

Aloha Issack, been waiting to see someone use one of those units and post some nice pictures. Been thinking about buying one of the 120 site units for my Coli's. Nice to see some nice shots of the unit and results. Can't believe i miss this thread. Keep up the awsome work and take care.
Mahola

PS Issack, I noticed the Hydro On-line stores won't ship Worm Castings to the islands. What's the deal on this and where do you get your worm casting?
Mahola

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
i get my castings and guano from a organic store here...Farm and Garden..they always have seabird and 3-10-1 guano.and every other ammendment you can think of that's organic.i also have some friends the make their own castings....

when u get here i will hook u up with the castings connect...

Ez-clone is great!!!!...get one

G

Mahola issack, was alittle worried about the worm casting. Can't wait and should be on the ground and setting up March or April. Will be one happy camper.
Mahola

G

Pretty interesting thread.

The onlyl thing that bother me about your system is the overall plant count. Other than that, I think it'd be a lot of fun!

Good Job & Thanks for taking the time to share. :yes:

issack

Veteran
yeah i know it's risky, but i know what people dont know what i know ...and knowone knows.....lol....

i guess i'm nuts...well i'm happy and nuts...

more pics.....32 days flower i believe..

the new planted bed is coming along well.....not as tall of plants as i would like them to be...i'm 24/0 the next batch of clones like i did the first bed...
most plants are 4 to 6 inches...afew will be 12 or so...
it is really going to be fun to watch this 1000w make these FAT little 1 cola 5 inch buds...
:woohoo:

some Mummia...

now the Bubbledust..
i think there is about 104 clones in here...

i have 30 clones veging right now for my next bed....i'm going to do 20 big momas under a 1000w....

the next bed planted will be all mummia....veged in cloner for 14 days at 24/0

i'm growin till i die..... :dueling:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Issack, its cool to know that you are mixxing it up and learning what works best for you. If there is anything i can do to help please let me know...

KEEP IT REAL!!!

GrowDoc

Jah-Jah

hey, Issack, very nice grow so far :yes:

Just one thing, when your taking close pics of the colas n buds, try to get the focus on the thing you want to see 100% clear and the rest will be blurry, that helps you alot taking better pictures and its really not hard. Think theres a manual focus on your camera wich allows you to change the focus area by hand, just put it to the minimum allowed and then try taking close ups :) Just a few thoughts, happy growing and good luck :)

Jah-Jah :wave:

KingRalph

lookin fantastic issack, it's all been worth it man. is that slight burn on the edges of the serration of the leaves? it couldn't be K def so i'm thinkin slight burn... but completely acceptable burn... means ya got it just hot enough to max it out... good stuff. lookin forward to full buddage, keep it up!

issack

Veteran
yes it is burn King...i'm learning alot about the bed system...i mixed up what i would use in a pot...but beds no drain.......watering is the key...

the second bed is perfect...no burn or yellow...i know what to do now...it's all learning 4 me....watering is the key....whatever nutes u want to bring to the plant...u just eater alittle more and there u have it...

i love this method...

thanks 4 stoppin by bro...how's the Kona strains comming?

G

I like that bed idea.... A few others use it as well. I just may have to try a 1'W X 6'L x 2' deep one on wheels and try a SOG. I'd like to run it into a "cave/Tunnel" Simular to what Tick (Old OG) used to do with his scrogs.

How do you like those tube lights? Did you make them?

Are you watering from the bottom?

I like your style! :yes: :repect:

Semper FI & Stay Safe! :wave:

issack

Veteran
Thanks for stoppin by guys and i am glad u all enjoy...

WOW...i am learning alot about this Bed method..watering is the Key..it will make or break u.....if u water too much u will end up with the leave rocked like mine...but my new beds are doing great...i lowerd down the organic nutes in the soil...and now i am watering small amounts every day...

just fliped on 1 more 1000w...i'm off to Home Depot to get a bigger A/C...10.000 btu is not cutting it...lol

new pics......harvest is about two weeks away...the buds are really rock hard and fat!!!!....once i get this dialed in ...i will be really rollin in buds...!!!

after all...this is my second grow ever indoors....I've had very good teachers...

new bed with two 1000w over it....next week i will fire up one more 1000w with about 80 Mummia clones

the new clones planted are Bubble Dust 14 days veg..