What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what games you play when stoned

shithawk420

Veteran
Bloodborne,witcher 3, metal gear solid V, grand theft auto V are all must plays.this is going to be a great year for games.unfortunatly i wont be able to afford all these new games coming out.The Last of Us is one of the best games ever made by the way.and ive been playing games religiously for 25 years.uncharted is good but slightly overrated imo

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
X-COM 2 was released today. :) This will be the game of the year, I think. I'm downloading it from Steam right now. Just 3 hours to go until I can play it.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I play COD 4, which is around 7 years old now. I have Ghosts but it lags quite a bit. I have a good connection and pc but it still lags. It will freeze for a second or two quite often. My ping is around 30 or 40 so something is up with the game. I play COD 4 and on european servers with 200 ping I get less lag. Hmmmmm

The new COD Black Ops 3 looks wonky. Guys jumping around like frogs. Might try it out though. BF3 did not do it for me, BF4 is supposed to be better. Might try that too.

I used to play Delta Force 1 and Delta Force Blackhawk Down. Loved those two, better than COD. Was waiting for Novalogic(maker of Delta Force) to release Angel Falls but that is never gonna happen. If it does it will be a miracle. It has been around 10 years since they were to release it.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol nice avi Jvault.I've heard mixed opinions on FO4.are you a fan of FO3 and which do you prefer?never played new Vegas yet

Lol nice avi Jvault.I've heard mixed opinions on FO4.are you a fan of FO3 and which do you prefer?never played new Vegas yet
Though you didn't ask me but I'll drop my 2 cents on this one.
FO4 is slightly different and huge, not bad in any way but I'm not as excited as I was with previous games. To me 3rd was the weakest of Fallouts, New Vegas has more of that old Fallout vibe.

As for the question on topic: Dark souls, weed gets me in the needed zen-zone when playing those. The series have a nice way to get semi-horror atmosphere by having to focus almost all the time. At the moment you get too comfortable... YOU DIED!
Total wars, X-com, Witcher 3 which probably was the best game released last year, I bought the whole trilogy because the story is so damn big, just trying to find time to play all of them through.

JVault

I love fallout 4.. 1. because its in my home state 2. the option to build is on point. 3. The story is pretty solid for sure and the DLC is going to be amazing.

Now with that being said i love the whole fallout series i still play the 1st one on PC that came out in 97.

For sure worth the play

JV

I recently soft modded my wii so I've been getting to check what I missed when Gamecube was released. Im addicted to Luigi's Mansion right now

Tynehead Tom

LOL I rarely play games anymore but when I get ripped up and nothing to do in these long snowy winters I like to get all blitzed and play world of tanks, boring I know, and I mostly suck at it, but blowing shit up is fun when yer baked, even if it's just pretend LOL

Contra III Aliens Wars, Donkey kongs, Super Mario , Top gear. (Super Nitendo)
Dragon ball budokai tencaichi 3, Crash of the titans (PS 2).

shithawk420

Veteran
Thanks for the reply Target and jvault.im sure ill like FO4.im gonna wait and see if they fix the bugs.gonna get New Vegas when i get my ps3 fixed.i also wanna play the originals.
Man I'm really dissapointed in metal gear solid v.gameplay is awesome but everything else sucks.Fuck konami for what they did to Hideo Kojima.they used to be a great company.

L

Luckypunch

i played a long time battlefield p4f. but as you know its gone ,
atm im playing "bomberman" a simple,old but nice browsergame