What's new

C99 f2's, Mammoth, Original Haze x Sk#1 and more...

Dr. D

Veteran
CBF is right man that c99 plant does look impressive...excellent work FJ garden is lookin great :joint:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Awww guys, Im just so amazed myself how wonderful these plants are...it's all about the genetics and I must say there's something done right with this soup, goddamn, this is the "smaller" plant, theyre not gigantic anyway, either of them but damn do they smell and look fantastic...:D

Thanks guys, you both can do the same... just pop these beans, both of you, ASAP, TREASURES!!!

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hiya bro! Them eat Biobizz grow and bloom to get what they need and the rest comes from this seaweed extract I use, nothing special, the mix I use is 50% good soil and 50% leca-clay, them small pebbles, seems to work a lot like soiless mixes after the plants have sucked all the food they can from the mix, seems to work, and oh yes, I feed half strength most of the time...these C99 girls are on water-only-diet for the rest 20 days or so...

Last edited:

KingRalph

shiny, healthy, and damn frosty, that c99 is smokin! gonna be sweet to see the hazes fill in. sweet gardenin man :)

G

Damn good bro!! so healthy and mouth watering plants...thanks for the last visit at your place, your new house was great...herbal therapy session was great too, let's do it again soon..!!
Keep those pics coming....

peace

-BG-

G

You gonna have some big assed colas on those C-99's! :D

:jawdrop: What else can I say about the others that hasn't already been said? - Everything looks absolutely marvelous! :yes:

Semper Fi & Stay Safe! :wave:

Last edited:

omega7

definitely a picture perfect example of growing let alone c99. I'd love to see your soil recipe and nutes. If you dont mind sharing.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Thanks guys, them nutes are just Biobizz grow and bloom, thesoil is well ferted so they need no food in veg except some seaweed and a few mild shots of high N fert...so Biobizz grow and bloom + good fresh soil that we have here, Kekkilä brand :D and some leca-clay to make the mix airy, that's all I use and no tricks, and these plants are small, each plant is in a 7.5 L pot, I have to water them daily and feed half strenght almost every time and then flush for the last 2-4 weeks depending on strain...and then just love, simple as that, if you spend time with your plants without tending them too much they start to speak to you...visual language... :smile:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow FJ some awesome growing and the picture taking is just fantastic. Great job. Your pictures and plants are all just amazing . Very nice

peach125

Very Very Nice Looking Plants FJ....That C99 is so Awesome. Have never seen anything Like it ...Good Luck on the Rest of the Grow....Peace...Peach

G

Hey bro!! how's it going...do you have new pix for us...? I bet that OH x SK#1 getting huge by now....

-BG-

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Hehe, dont have the camera around right now, but I can tell you some things ok...OH x SK popped a few nanners in some of the top buds, probably because of stress or something, couldn't risk anything so I had to cut her down, no clue how long she was there, but could have been about 3 weeks longer, I'll take some pics of the dry buds, theres around 3 oz's of bud here :D and it's all mature buds but they were not ripe, but very near...both C99s are down also, smoked most of it immediately lol :D but there's already more coming...soon there'll be a big TB harvest too, sorry for not having pics, the big plant was around 170 cm tall when it got killed, the C99's around 50 cm and both yielding 30 to 40 grams of good buds...and some of the best trim Ive seen...:yummy:

G

and some of the best trim Ive seen...
heya FJ!! :wave:
i know you probably will be in bubblehash heaven, but,
if you like baking here's a site that lists hundreds of delicious baked goods recipies you can use with your canna-butter--
www.mrbreakfast.com
clcik into the "baked goods" recipies section, its truly the best recipe site ive found for stoner-sweets!! i will be making their bananabread and adapting the recipie to "banana-canna-bread" :D

be well dude
cj

G

Farmer John said:
Hehe, dont have the camera around right now, but I can tell you some things ok...OH x SK popped a few nanners in some of the top buds, probably because of stress or something, couldn't risk anything so I had to cut her down, no clue how long she was there, but could have been about 3 weeks longer, I'll take some pics of the dry buds, theres around 3 oz's of bud here :D and it's all mature buds but they were not ripe, but very near...both C99s are down also, smoked most of it immediately lol :D but there's already more coming...soon there'll be a big TB harvest too, sorry for not having pics, the big plant was around 170 cm tall when it got killed, the C99's around 50 cm and both yielding 30 to 40 grams of good buds...and some of the best trim Ive seen...:yummy:

Damn...sorry about nanners....I really liked to see your huge TB bushes...well, gotta grow my own :wink: how's the yield on that 170cm tall plant..?
peace man :wave:

-BG-

Latest posts

Latest posts