What's new

C99 f2's, Mammoth, Original Haze x Sk#1 and more...

G

Well that OHxSk#1 has so flexible branches before flowering I find it more than suitable for scrog. Basically that's more like a supporting screen and not traditional v-scrog because later in flower they start to lean in random ways, it's easier if I can tie the branches straight to the net vs. tying them from the containers edge. I'd like to try normal scrog for that but I have problems already with my lights footprint to reach the whole area. I have 3 120cm fluoro's around the plants in most problematic areas.

I tried scrog in my 2nd or 3rd grow and have not returned from that adventure. It's easier to get the most out of one light in a small space. I use 600w w/ cool tube, though that tube is a bit crappy, it's fat and short. Should be maybe 10-15cm longer and and inch thinner to get the light used completely, now it wastes quite a bit of the whole footprint. So I added those fluoro's but they heat the place, let's see what problems rising summer brings. :D

Check my gallery I have scrogs ranging from horrible failure to ok. Some of those bushes are my friends but it should read in the pic title. :hijacked:

O

Organic Farmer

I checked you gallery bro.
Some nice shots!

I didn`t understando your light footprint...
Even with a 600W you have problem with ligh footprint???
What is the size of your growroom?

Peace mate

Bonzo

Veteran
FJ!! YOU STILL HAVE THAT SAME C99???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM FUCKIN FLYIN' OVER NOW, AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH............................ WHERE THE HELL ARE YA?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

But really FJ, thats the most beautifull plant i have ever seen of ANY variety, period, does'nt get ANY better than that period, the GODDESS, end of story, thats all she wrote.......................... :yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :bat: :bat: :bat:

Last edited:

jtk707

Rare pheno IMHO

Rare pheno IMHO

Props :muahaha: Ive seen good and bad c99 out of the same bg of beans :badday: :dueling: :laughing: :bashhead: :joint: Sorry for going smile crazy on you Im just happy :jump:

BigPhil

Veteran
Your c99 looks so good, I have just orderd a packet yesterday lol thats in post on the way to me I cant wait to pop them babys lookin delish :canabis: :smokeit:

Latest posts

Latest posts