What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

san diegos finest seeds

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's right...the ones you set aside for yourself you gave me! The stash I found after the ripoff were purple Jade from growtech

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha...yes...true...you can get them in Dago...
Lately I been popping seeds...gonna have some projects in the coming year...I'm sure something will make it to the server fund!

uraverage

Ha...yes...true...you can get them in Dago...
Lately I been popping seeds...gonna have some projects in the coming year...I'm sure something will make it to the server fund!

:woohoo:

I have been poping J1xIC F2s for years. Some of the Best beans I ever purchased.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wassup man? Hope all is well
You pop any chem seeds yet?
Make some f3 of the j1 x ic yet? I remember you planning it...I still have the f2s...spread some to New Mexico and Oregon...
Trying to work them into lineup right now...been sorting thru some dubb hybrids and chem hybrids lately...got some inbred affy seeds popped and gonna drop some hp13 s1's from Hawaii next....
Once I get all that sorted I want to get into those f2s...get a greenhouse going this summer at home for em...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess who's making seeds again?
IMG_20220827_113558525.jpg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Are seeds gonna go out?

Where is Jetlife175? He had some real OG that was gonna go out, but never did. I am sooo hankering for some dick in the dirt OG.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Will see what I have once I get the seeds harvested.
Going to do one more dubb seed project next summer. And hit BTY OG along with chem d and anything interesting I find over the winter.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That Skunkdubb sounds incredible!
You know...the sshdubb was the catalyst for the project. I've wanted to get this done for about 10 years. But I just happened to be growing the skunkdog s1 when I finally got around to it, and I'm now looking fwd to that cross more than others. The sweetness of this particular cut hit w sour....hmmmmmm! Lol

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulled tub out of freezer this morning for some further collection. Finally getting some of these going! Have 3 testers a week away from getting out of solo cups and into something bigger! Will add a pic from a week ago...
IMG_20230205_134358_221.jpg
IMG_20230210_112320291.jpg
IMG_20230210_111603858.jpg
IMG_20230210_105031052.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got some of the sshdubb flowering. Finally.
Imported russets. Torched them w micronized sulfur. Damaged leaves still on lower part. But healthy and clean. Dubb looking one on left just got watered and droops for couple hours
IMG_20230515_191603035.jpg

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just read thru the first 400 posts...the East Coast Sour Dabney was one of the main focuses. Just an update: a former icmag member went on to become the head cultivator at Prime Wellness Pennsylvania. He had purchased some of the F1 seeds of that project and ended up w 2 keepers. Prime has done very well with them and a search on YouTube really shocked me at the sheer # of reviews! And still going strong! Incidentally, I have 2 females and a suspected male going in veg right now from the f2 project! I'm DEFINITELY taking cuts tomorrow and finally going to flower these!
Screenshot_20240420-161310.png

Screenshot_20240420-161242.png

Latest posts

Latest posts