What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hash smokeing

Usually here in Italy,as well as nearly everywhere in Europe,people add tobacco to their joints,both with ahsh and weed.But many people like to do something different and maybe smoke some pure hash,so here is an easy,zero paid,old method a guy teached me some time ago...
It's called..."The spyral hash Glass Method" :D

What you need:a glass (a beer glass will fit,you need a high one who can be put upside down and not lettin' out the smoke...),a cork glass stopper,a lighter and a needle.

Put the needle on the top of the cork wine-bottle stopper,then put a little piece (ball) of hash on it.
Now the hash stands in the air on the needle wich is inserted on the corck stopper.With your lighter light on the hash piece keeping the lighter flame under it for while (until the hash can burn itself...).Then let the hash burn itself for 5-7 seconds,then extinguish the hash and put the glass on it.Start movin the glass with little circular movements,and you will see a spyral of smoke goin' up to the beer glass bottom,then when you see that the glass is full of smoke (should be a trnsparent glass),move it to the table border and close to your mouth without lifting the glass up....just "strafe" it to the border until there is enough space to inspire the whole smoke in it.

More than 5-6 hits can be too much,ATTENTION:this method turns in general ANY hash effect in a VERY HIGH and "Twister" effect so be warned... :D
§salud§

Thanks cannadicto

Thanks cannadicto

I have never tried to burn it that way. This will be an interesting new way to try. Thanks for the info.

BP

:cool:

Coopdog

I gotta share this, cuz I am a recent convert from smokin it at all to eating it. I am sure I will still smoke some of my bubble, but man, eat a quarter gram of it and wait a half hr. It is a wonderful smiley buzz! It lasts longer, and makes smokin weed much more pleasurable and effective.
You cannot compare this to eating brownies or cookin cannabutter, I dunno why, but it was really different. Just pop a lil chunk of bubble in yer mouth, break it up a bit and swallow it down. It even tastes good. Go lightly tho, cuz too much can be pretty uncomfortable! :) (Fair Warning!!!) I ate a 1/4 gram, waited two hrs, and ate another one, went and seen the last Lord of the Rings movie, and I was HIGH as a MOFO sittin in the theater! Anymore, and I woulda been feelin too much I believe! Peace...

Dewzy

you can chew hash? what happend to all that stuff i read on og about "decarbolizaiton" or some shit???? lol brings a whole new meaning to the words'bubble' hash

Funk

Hash in bowls/bongs

Hash in bowls/bongs

I used to ball up my hash and throw it on some weed in a bowl/bong. Now I heat it up, flatten it, and poke holes in it with tooth picks, pretty big ones at that. Then I throw the holey thing on top of some weed. I do this because it covers more area when I light it. Also, bigger hits :)

-funker

U

Uncle Hughie

Bubblers Rock!

Bubblers Rock!

I dont like to Bubble on about this,but!
Bubblers rock!
Peace!

sttb

under chilled glass

under chilled glass

if you run water in the glass then pour it out and put glass in freezer until frosted then do it like cannadicto says you'll like it even better the chilled glass makes it burn faster and taste smoother try it you'll like it