What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just out of curiosity.

If I could Hypothetically get a pound of Mex Brick weed for cheap, like a few hundred bucks would it be worth it to get the shit just to make hash out of it. If I had a set of the 7 bubblebags could I make some high grade out of the shwag?

outback looney

Might clean it up???

Might clean it up???

Mate i reckon if it gets you stoned as it is, then i guess the bubblebags could be the wtg.

I hope you get a few good responses, i'm interested too!!

G

This is a pic of my first time using bubble bags. I had a QP of some Mexi schwag that was so horrible all it did was give you a headache. After bouncing it through the bags (kinda green 'cause I mixed too hard) I came up with this. No headache at all, and the shit put me out for the count!! Yield was... ehhh... but the high MORE than made up for it. [
261firstbubblehashfullshot_008-med.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited: