What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Q for bubblebaggers: what grades of trim?

Telepod

Do I use every leaf, just in case it has trichomes to yield up; or do I only keep the sugary sticky ones for bubble and throw the biggest fan leaves into the compost? Or should I bubble sticks and stems and everything? Anyone tried it both ways? Well I'm sure Bubbleman has if he is around to answer. Anyone heard from BM lately?

Thanks -

Tele

G

I find the more crap i put in, the more green my final product is.

I just did a batch of some side buds, and this time I trimmed off all the fan leaves and any parts that werent sugary. It was a REALLY light green.

§-und-§

throw it all in. i just got a 60x-100x microscope today. there are tricomes on your leaves even when you cant see them, they small but they're there.

G

Yeah you can get more hash if you do everything, it's up to you though...

bubbleman

Veteran
You can run any part of the cannabis plant indeed as the resin is present all thru out the plant, However i would suggest on seperating out the grades, and run your buds, and trim seperate from your fans and stems, This will give you a much stronger hash . at least for the trim bud batch.

peace
bubble man

Ono Nadagin

I still have not been able to bring myself to put anything but the smallest of buds removed with the trimmings into my bags

But every time I cut a plant down I am tempted to do the whole damn thing... at least now I know I should catagorize it first

thanx for the info Bman

G

Ono

Ono

I have done several runs with just buds, the hash was amazing.