What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Roadkill Skunk Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest423

Veteran
They all wanted us to start a fan club well here it is.

This is the spot where you can talk about all your RKS stories and what you remember when talking about RKS.

All info is welcomed, any ideas on where to find it, any ideas of what we need to make a true RKS.

Feel free to list the skunk strains you've tried that wasn't RKS to save true skunky skunk lovers time and money.

If you got any projects in the making post them up, or any new leads on what might be a RKS.

We can work together to try and bring back or find this most sought after strain, but most of all just a spot for us RKS lovers to talk about our skunk opinions and stories.

So where are all my dead on the road skunk sprayin quadruple baggin skunky skunk lovin friends? post away

p.s. i put this in the breeders forum because there will be alot of genetic talk and breeding talk....if it's in the way or in the wrong place a mod could move it to the den.....thanks everyone....peace

Guest423

Veteran
here is a good read, sam says there is a couple facts in there, i don't know which parts but it gives alot of genetic background and what not......i wonder if the "sweet skunk" camp and the "stinky skunk" camp is true?

Remember this Sam??

Sam has since refuted almost all this as fiction when it was offered up a few years ago but it is a real good read, entertaining as hell.

Skunk#1 was the result of a communal breeding effort by a small clique of breeders who worked the coastal hills surounding the Bay Area. The first "skunk" plant (C.Gold x AFG unstable) was not discovered by this group but Jingles who cut the unstable line but kept this one special plant for his personal garden. This was around '69 or so. anyway, the clone made its way round the club and soon this Bay Area group decided to adopt it as a project.
With the C.Gold mom used by Jingles as well as the Haze Bros they set about trying to create a stable version of Jingles "skunk". The result would be known as Skunk#1. Columbian Gold x Acapulco Gold/Afgani There are better people around here to tell you the exact details, not the least whom is Sam_Skunkman over @ TFD. Yes it's him.

My understanding of the SK#1 breeding group is that it started very small and grew as time went by. SkMan starting out as a Jr grower in the late 60's and rising to the level of chief breeder and seedmaker for the seed co.
in the late 70's/early 80's. It was supposed to have been very difficult to join this group and a prospect would first have to be sponsered by a member of the inner circle then be required to breed out a certain number of versions of Sk#1 from both clones provided by the club as well as genetics they provided themselves. This way they assured quality control and widened the gene pool at the same time. The original unstable "model skunk"plant was a direct cross of C.Gold x Afg. But the Bay Area people soon found out how difficult it was going to be to cross a C.Gold to anything. So it was found that it was easier to cross these difficult plants to a plant that was already hybribized. Hence the Introduction of A.Gold into the mix. This also apparently added two other favorable traits. In addition to making crosses easier, high GCA has been stated by Clark as one of the goals of the breeders, the A.Gold also marginaly reduced flower time but most importent was its addition to calyx/leaf ratio. If you turn to P 248 of Mels Dlx you will find a pic of four mexican colas. Notice the two shots on the bottom are taken against the backround of Sandy W's barn. I'm almost 100% sure the plant on the lower right is A.Gold and about 90% that it's the primary A.Gold mom in Sk#1. Notice the foxtail style buds and hi C/L. Now imagine this crossed to an afgani, starting to get the picture? By the way most but not all of the Afganis were from MLW.

As i said earlier most of the Sacred Seeds breeding groups suffered disasters of one sort or another in the early days and in the case of Sk#1 it was the dreaded botritis cinerea, grey mold. Introduced by some of the early afgani crosses it kicked of a massive afgan genetics hunt/torture test. And while the late great Maple Leaf Wilson provided most of the genes they scowered every nook and cranny for an Afgani ;0. Many non Skunk#1 members of the Sacred Seeds who were also working on their own projects got involved.
I already spoke about Sandy W's involment and there were apparently others though the only one I am reasonably sure of was an East Bay biker/Vietnam Vet who went by the handle "Mendacino Joe", who as you can probably guess by his name he was supposed to have been one of the founders of the Trinity grow scene. Joe was working on a grape/pepper flavored mostly afgani hybrid not related to Sk#1, but he had a large collection of genetics and was a good grower and so he was included in the torture tests. The ultimate result of these tests was a special line called Skunk#18.2 (Sk#1 x Afg bx-1). It is a line that inparts incredible hardiness and pest/disease resistance on its offspring.

The Skunkman brought several kilos of these seeds with him along with his other stuff when he moved to holland in '82 in the wake of his release from prison.As far as I know he has only given these seeds to Nevil, Shanti, and Wernhard from Positronics. (ever wonder why Shiva Skunk {NL#5 x SK#1) is so resistant to spider mites?) In the wake of the Sacred Seeds bust in '82, "Mendacino Joe" moved to the Vancouver islands and changing his handle to "Romulan" Joe bringing with him some early Sk#1s or deriviteves, a line of Central Ithsmus lowland Thai that may have been purchased from the Haze Bros and of course his grape/pepper flovored indica strain, Romulan. Soon to
be a BC classic. It was these lines that Pr. Ziggy @ Federation seeds in BC was supposed to have purchased from old Joe shorly before his death, and are offered as Island Sweet Skunk, Golden Triangle Thai, and Romulan. Torture tests and "inoculations" were mostly done outdoors with special patches of extra clones in an isolated area, which were then diliberatly infected. Deseased and pest riddled local plants would be transplanted into these special gardens and then the plants were tested to destruction while the growers watched and made note of the strongest individauls. Sacred Seeds was all about division of labor.It's one of the ways they accomplished so much in so little time and they used natural selection to work in their favor. Skunk#1 first went on sale in '78 or '79. As far as I know it was the only strain that Sacred Seeds didn't give a discount on orders over 1k seeds. Seeds were 2$ a peice and people bitched about prices even back then. Especialy that no discount thing But like the Hazes (which could sellout a year ahead) SK#1 sold out every year. The seeds were sold as F1's made if I recall with a F ? fillial plant backcrossed to one of the original parents. Due to the communal nature of the project,there were many parents as each breeder included his own varietion, Skunk#1s bred from the same P1 stock but often getting to the goal a different way, for instance some variations used C.Gold on the male side. With tight control over the P1s the breeders could assure their stated goal of making true breeding stock but with the widest possible gene pool they could also be sure to achieve both high SCA and GCA. also stated goals of the project.

Now I can tell you from personal experience that exactly what constituted a "skunk" was a matter of just a little debate but they basically came down into camps which actually carried forward into the Dutch world. The "Sweet Skunk" camp, which including the SkMan, and the "Stinky Skunk" camp. In terms of modern Sk#1 the CC/TFD Skunkman bred "the Pure" is bred for more consistant plants and towards the SkMans ideal Sk#1. While the stinky side of the house would be best represented by the SeedBank/Mr Nice skunks which also have more variation in types like the earlier California skunks. I must state here that there is no right answer, its a matter of taste and a debate thats been going for on about 30 years. In '82 I came home one night and turned on the TV. Just as they went to commercial the news bimbo teased the story, "comin right up after this" police official say they got the source of the skunk. Yeah right I thought, we'd heard these claims before, always to be followed by shot of some deputies pulling three scragly plants from some poor sucker's patch. This time it was different, this time they were standing in front of a warehouse.

Sacred Seeds was busted in '82. The Skunkman was arrested and the cops were in possetion of the groups main seedmaking op. But this bunch was savey and had pre-paid bailbonds/lawyers on retainer and so SkMan was out in a matter of hours. And so began one of the greatest capers in Sacred Seeds history.

An event I will call "the great rootball rescue". Skunkman, out on bail and eager to find out the condition of his grow rooms stakes out the grow to make sure the cops aren't waiting there for him. After sitting for hours he finally gets over his paranoia and makes a cursery recon and can't believe what he finds, the cops in either there arrogance or ignorance have left the place secured with only police tape. checking the grow as well as the dumpster out back the found many plants cut well above the the first node and some that had been simply pulled from their containers and tossed whole. the dumpster was also full of seeds and it was obvious that the cops had broken many seed containers but because there were so many eventually just started throwing jars out whole. the cops had left all the stuff there until morning when they could properly catolog it, including all the grow equip. Skunkman sprang into action, called a number of the un-busted members of the club and the "great rootball rescue" was under way. His friends showed up and they litteraly stripped the place of every thing usefull. Lights were sold to pay legal fees, the rootballs, including the Haze mom SkMan has to this day were nursed back to health by the people who escaped prosicution and the police were left with a distinct lack of evidence. Causing some of the cases to collapse entirly and some, like SkMan to serve greatly reduced sentances. If they'de gotten him on everything they wanted him for he'd still be there. Instead, He served less than a year and on his release he collected up his strains from his friends, including Sk#18.2 rescued from the dumpster and made his way to amsterdam were he founded Cultivators Choice seed co, named after the top award at the annual Sacred Seeds harvest fests held in Nor Cal from 67-83. A year later Skunkmans new friend aqquire a second batch of Sacred Seeds Sk#1 seeds. When Cultivators Choice went out of biz a few year later Nevil bought most of their stock. While both worked from the same set of Sk#1 females each has there own males (breeders never give up a male) selected from the only two importations of authentic Sk#1 into Holland.
The Cultivators Choice variation is the one offered by TFD as "the Pure" The SeedBank version is @ Mr Nice, Shanti's Shit is his Sk#1/Afg variation with "Pure Shit" aka pure Sk#1 upcoming. I'm sure there's more but I'm all
"skunked" out right now. Peace NdF

Last edited:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
BTW,
It is just Smoke and Mirrors, the post above is just made up shit.
It did not happen.
Skunk #1 was bred by me not some made up collective.
I was not busted, did not go back and save clones. Never served a day. Never lost a single seed or plant in the USA. All just made up lies.
NdF is full of shit.

Lets hope that any new RKS development is based on fact not lies.
-SamS

Texas Kid

NDF, the same fiction writer of the story above also wrote this one on G13... I think he did a similar thing about the origins of Panama Red

Here is something I found a few years ago, it is a good read for sure but very little if any truth according to the actual guys that are referenced in the story.

G13 History
The G-13 clone was discovered by a guy named Sandy Wienstien. A founding member of Sacred Seeds, Breeder of Early Girl, He also discovered the Bay Area Durban Poison clone (the same clone All dutch DP is based on). During the mid 70's Sandy W and members of the Bay Area (SK#1) group were working in cooperation on some of their afgans. A couple of the plants intro'd early into both programs brought a near fatal vunerabilty to grey mold. Both programs had to backtrack while new afgans were found to replace the culled plants, as well as beginig an extensive tourure testing program for the remaning stock. Sandy had a group of friends, growers who lived in his area (S.Ark-N Miss) One of these friends was a grower, and first year botany student who had, by shear accident, landed a job working with Carlton Turner , who ran the US gov. pot program @ U of Miss. Sandy's friends job? using the early,rather primitive tests they had at the time to test Afganica plants for THC level! As Sandy's Early Girl program in the MW and the Skunk#1 people in Cali were on a desperate search for Afganicas. Sandy enlisted his friend to send him anything "interesting". Sandy's friend sent him 23 plants in all, and to differetiate these from his regular Afgani stock, which he labeled A1, A2 etc., Sandy designated his "government" plants G1-23. None of these were used in any Sacred Seeds breeding program. Sandy saved only a very few of these G clones, among these was G-13. He was to busy and never had a chance to do anything with it, so it stayed on the shelf. But he saved it knowing it was a special plant, a "sport". In its pure form it was apparently not very pleasant smoke, tasting like lawn clippings, soaked in a mixture of urine and feces (fecal flavors are common in pure afganicas) with a lovelly aftertaste of burning tires. The shear power could not be denied however and that's what made the strain's rep. As I sayed, G-13 was a breeders plant, (see MJ Botony p70) for a description of a sport but basically it's a plant that shows benificial mutations which can be passed down to the next gen. In the case of G-13 it was a scraglly plant with lowish yields, but it had the desirable trait of massive resin production. So much so, that if you let it go to long it could supposedly choke itself. Some sativas can do this, what Shanti calls the "Widow" sport is an example, but it's very rare in an indica. It was during Nevil's 83/84 collection trips to the US that he aquired, from Sandy W the only G-13 cuttings to ever leave Sandy's garden. Nevil returned to Holland and made three crosses with G-13 @ the Seed Bank. G-13x Haze (in catolog only 1 yr, discontinued, no extent P1's) G-13x Hashplant (discontinued, currently Sensi Seeds: mr nice) G-13x Skunk#1 (last and, according to Nevil, the best of the G crosses. Nev gave Shanti the last of this stock. Shanti, after suffering alarmingly low germ rates initially from the 20 year old seeds, put them though a number of breeding cycles and you all lucky bastarts are beta testing the results.) Sandy Wienstein passed away in 1987. If you have the '88 edition of Mel's Indoor Guide, then you have Mel's wonderfull euligy to his friend.(Mel was part of the upstate NY group, which was a sattelitte of Sandy's midwest group. Mel and Co. were not breeders but the ran beta grows for Sandy's Early Girl proj. Just look pic's captioned Durban poison x Afgani in upstate NY from any of mel's books.) For those who don't have this vintage edition, just turn your copy of Mel's Deluxe MJ grow guide to the back cover. The guy in the red pendelton shirt and the long hair and shades, Thats Sandy. You owe him more than you know P.S. No more than a few weeks after Sandy's death in 1987, all of Nevil's G-13 cuttings went down, including safety clones he had kept in remote places. The plants just wilted and died, despite the best efforts made to save them. No cause was ever found As for the f2s well they cant be f2s mate becouse if you or eny one researchet things ( just stateing facts nothing personal clips as your a good guy and you know i respect you) people whould know that the last ever x of the G13 clone Nevile had ( the only g13 clone in the industry at that ) the g13/sk seeds shanti was given were f1s as they came from Nevile who used the sk male over the G13 clone before it was lost ( Sed to be the best X useing the G13 of all neviles g13 hybreeds as it exprest itself best in this x sed by nevile )so that makes what ever people are makeing and passing around far from f2s and with out knowing what to select for there takeing the line further from what it should be so maybe why there getting more sativa phinos in there generations wich are not f2s mate .
I am only talking for my self here i would never speek for shanti and as i do research things and its all there for people to work out also for them selfs if they wont to mate but im thinking few did becouse if people did they would know shanti selected us the testers to give an honest report be it good or bad on the test strains and as a collective type group help each other and shanti with these strains like they do with flowers like rose clubs or even people working together to save old wold fruiet and veggys who are scated around the world yet work together as a collective group. jesse turner still shared cuts with others[canadian,univerity of washington,ohio and cple others] but there is only one g13 and nevil owns it .now the chance to be assosiated with others on the net very slim and doubtfull with the info nom has posted clears alot up .before ya speak read and investigate i put plenty of information up in breeding forum on the closed post to support what ive said. Nom de fleur my sentiments are the same as muggles as 20 plus years here growing and im a 3rd generational my family has been in growing since before the 40's .i cant wait to enjoy and try shanti's and nevils good works till then enjoy and ill chat ya later clips more info to be considered canada's conection to miss research Did you have a relationship with Dr. Carlton Turner?s research group at the University of Mississippi?
Indeed we had cordial relationships with Dr. Turner and the Mississippi group for many years, exchanging information and keeping each other abreast of developments. As you know, after his work on Cannabis Dr. Turner went on to occupy the prestigious position of Domestic Policy Advisor to the president of the US. We used a Mexican strain supplied by Dr. Turner to grow a large supply of standardized medicinal marihuana in Ottawa for Canadian use. Climatic conditions in Mississippi and Canada are of course different - a longer, hotter, drier situation in Mississippi, and this resulted in the plants in Mississippi tending to be taller, with much more leaf fall, leaving the remaining younger leaves with higher THC content on the plants. Nevertheless, morphological and chemical characteristics tended to be comparable between the two Who directed that the Agriculture Canada Ottawa Cannabis farm be started and what was your initial mandate?

You would make a killer comic book super hero charater Sam....in the same vane as the Furry Freak Brothers..hehehe

Take care

Tex

Guest423

Veteran
thanks for stoppin by sam, everyone on these boards are pretty used to stories....i think i've heard 10 different stories for every strain made.

is any of it true about the "sweet" and "stinky" camps? or did you go one way and give any skunky skunk seeds to anyone to work with? i only like facts too man.

hey whats up texas kid, glad to see you around man.....you got some nice reads, even if some are comic like they are still fun.

glad you guys stopped by

Last edited:

exactlywatt

I miss the Roadkill...

I remeber being 15 and smoking joints of RKS before having to go march with my saxaphone in high school football games.
The "friday night lights" television series is how serious Texas high school football is. It sucks when your team is still winning during the holidays!
Being loaded did make it fun though. oh, don't forget the beer.:D

Thanks for some great re-posting skills Texas Kid! Always nice to re-read comics:smile:
I can't wait to hear your story Sam. I'd love to read about your first clone run!

Last edited:
G

mmm RKS I can never forget that insanely pungent smell. About 2 years ago a friend of mine scored a QP of what I'm almost positive now was roadkill skunk. Came from an old grower in Atlanta who supposedly got the clone from Ft. Collins, but who really knows. I could literally smell it when my buddy pulled up in my driveway, he said he was so paranoid driving 4 hours with it. The buds were indica looking with few visible hairs, the high was extreme couchlock lasting 4 + hours. We have both been trying to get it ever since with no luck, but I'm not going to give up. I'm currently growing Belladonna (Super Skunk hybrid) and all plants are cotton candy fruity smelling, Skunk 1 was fruity also. I'm going with Sensi Super Skunk or Mr. Nice Shit next. Does anyone know of a pungent smelling Afghan thats available in seed?

G

On a side note Trainwreck and SSH are very skunky smelling, not to the extreme though.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
In Texas in the mid 80s.....awwh the road kill. We would buy a Qp for $225 for personal smoke. Threw hundreds of seeds out the window in east Texas. I once rolled a bomber at a party and watched it make the circle, by the time it made it back around twice it was out and no one cared.

redrider

Skunk Skunk

Skunk Skunk

About 2 years ago a friend of mine scored a QP of what I'm almost positive now was roadkill skunk. Came from an old grower in Atlanta who supposedly got the clone from Ft. Collins, but who really knows. I could literally smell it when my buddy pulled up in my driveway, he said he was so paranoid driving 4 hours with it. The buds were indica looking with few visible hairs, the high was extreme couchlock lasting 4 + hours.

Thats the "skunk" I remember getting in NE Ga. during the late 80s and early 90s. But I always thought "skunk" was just another way of saying Indica.

In Texas in the mid 80s.....awwh the road kill. We would buy a Qp for $225 for personal smoke. Threw hundreds of seeds out the window in east Texas. I once rolled a bomber at a party and watched it make the circle, by the time it made it back around twice it was out and no one cared.
I was living in the DFW area during that time but we were getting Mexican red hair sinsemilla and I never saw skunk until I moved to Ga in 85.

TORC

I just finished/am finishing some Thai-tanic F2's, the ones given as freebies last year I believe. Had 3 phenos. One of the girls, the little one as I called her, smells just like the old RKS. A very pleasant surprise to say the least. The test sample is proving her to be worthy:).

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
The only thing I have to say about this subject anymore is that I guess, GUESS, that it shouldnt be too hard to find a pheno or plant like that, just start from the scratch and make your own or then one can always collect all the skunks from this planet and start looking for a roadkill plant or better, many of them, could be that you have to grow at least say 100K plants for starters but hell, growing pot is nice...and that guy that has posted all that cannabishistory quoted here must be tripping big time and also people that dont know how to write proper english dont have much to say anyways...peace and good luck for all hunting that stuff, I know that the skunk-smelling pheno we had here was found from seeds made around 86-87-88 or sumtin, positronics maybe? Dunno, I have no clue where they were bought.

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
"Roadkill Skunk in a jug", this'll git er done. ;) :) :D
A drop or two anywhere in ones general vincinity (the carpet maybe?) and the whole room becomes instant "skunky funky" , that (musky) aromatic scent will stand the test of time and will last for many, many weeks ;)
Enjoy in moderation, as a little goes a long way. :)

:D

G

it started for me in the late 70's (Santa Cruz Mtns)
the Roadkill was grown out for some years (Corralitos/Buzzard Lagoon) till losing to C.A.M.P.
it was extremely skanky from sprout through cure and gave no more than a half elbow..... golden lime-green golf balls of exteme stickyness and potency............a definite hybrid, but one thing always passed on........the SKANK...............

have experienced some nice substitutes, but unfortunately never this gal since........................

M

Mr. Nevermind

Well sign me up to the fan club! Do we get a monthly newsletter?

Nevermind

G

im signing in too. although instead of a newsletter, i will take a cut of roadkill from the first person to find it!

rks was the first sensimilla i ever had. i thought the buds had been messed with, in fact, i thought i was ripped off until i smoked it, lol.

Guest423

Veteran
I.M. Boggled said:
"Roadkill Skunk in a jug", this'll git er done. ;) :) :D
A drop or two anywhere in ones general vincinity (the carpet maybe?) and the whole room becomes instant "skunky funky" , that (musky) aromatic scent will stand the test of time and will last for many, many weeks ;)
Enjoy in moderation, as a little goes a long way. :)

:D

nice, now for all you people that are confused and don't know what we are talking about can go pick up a bottle of that...put some in your grow room, in your car, even a few drops in your pocket and you'll understand what we are talking about when talking about skunky skunk....i don't think you'll find anything sweet in that bottle.

Guest423

Veteran
here's what sam had to say in the other skunk forum last night.

I wonder why so many people have clones of sweet Skunk #1's and no one seems to have clones of RKS Skunk #1 or #2? Maybe because they did not care enough to keep the RKS alive? Or is it just that no one has clones from 20 years ago? Whatever the reason it is hard to believe that not one single person has a RKS Skunk #1 in clone form?
I have it in seed form but I don't really want to do the work to make it available again, it is a lot of work and takes a lot of space and time to do it right. I do not want the seeds just knocked-off. And I know I do not want to give it away, it is my work and I will get back to it eventually, when I have the time.

In the beginning, 1976, most SKUNK #1's were skunky as hell.
The smell was just like a dead skunk. I could smell grows outdoors or even early indoor grows sometimes a few blocks before the grow.
The seeds from the best used to make other seeds, the males were from the best line from the year before, the line was maintained by seeds only as clones were not used back then. Because the line was maintained by seed a natural variation exsisted, the plants were not Homozygous they were Heterozygous, even if they did breed pretty much true.
I selected the best in my opinion for about ten years and reproduced the Skunk #1 each year a bit sweeter as I like the high much better then the RKS, which did not get me high, it just got me loaded.
After 10 years I take Skunk #1 elite seed lines to Amsterdam, I also had a some Skunk #2 that were much more RKS like, I did not work with them.
In the Netherlands I started to use clones to make seeds, and by its nature changed Skunk #1 by using clones. I selected the best 10 females and the best 10 males from a really large crop of thousands of Skunk #1. I took the resulting clones and crossed them, making 100 populations of 200 plants each, 100 females to evaluate from each cross. When I decided which population gave the best and most consistant results I used that female clone and the chosen male clone to make seeds. The resulting seeds are consistant as hell and give grows that look like a crop from clones. They do have a small bit of variation but they do not change year to year. But they are all sweet. Because that is what I like and spent my time to create. These were used by most other seed companies to make Skunk and Skunk hybrid lines.
REMEMBER THAT MOST SKUNK SEEDS AVAILABLE ARE MADE BY OTHER BREEDERS USING MY LINES, NOT ME!!
I do not like the herb that gets you totaly loaded, physical, couchlock....
I do respect others choices, if they want it fine...
But I do not like it at all, I want to get so high I don't know what I am doing, but I do not want to get loaded, I do not like it.
-SamS

redrider

I think I've had the real rks a few times over the years, but I don't remember it being one distinct strain. I remember one time in Atlanta during the late summer my co worker scored a 1/4 for me at the end of the night shift, he put it in my truck for me as I started the day shift. Being in my hot truck all day really brought out the smell and I wouldn't drive the truck home cause the smell was unbelievable. I got a ride with my buddy who made the mistake of hitting it on the way home and had to stay at my house for a few to come down. I remember this weed was dark green and lightly seeded, not much to look at but a super smell and taste. The smoke seemed to stick to your mouth and lungs making you remember it long after smoking.

dc105

ICMag Donor
Ah! The memories of high school! Mid to late 80's and some crazy lime green skunk that went around at the time down here in Tn! I would go in with a buddy and buy a joint for 3$ and get blazed every morning! Made lunch a bitch cuz I could only get cookies afterwards! Maybe thats why I was so skinny back then! We had some shit that came around in hard balls that everyone called "cabbage" It was really dark almost all red hairs and super priced for back then, but the smallest of J's would get 4 people high! Anyone out there rem. anything like that? We had it made back then huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts