What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto ACE at the Duckpond

MallardDuck

Welp it has been at least a 4 week cure on all the plants and I feel good giving my thoughts on the grow and buds.

First off I want to say growing these plants have helped in what has been a tough year for me. I always enjoyed putzing in the garden but these plants are special.

I made a few mistakes along the way... I botched a transplant, let them dry out for a bit too long at times. But they took it all and kept trucking. I ended up with a generous amount of flower for me. Hopefully enough to last until next summer.

I have been sampling on a log vape starting low to savour the terps and turning it up as the session progresses.

The two plants with very similar structures and smells have cured up very similar as well. A mellow mango smell, with one being slightly more sweet than the other. This translates into the vapour as well... smooth mango mmm. The high starts with a rush and mellows out later to a relaxed state. I have found myself deeply engrossed in books lately, this stuff seems to improve my concentration and clarity. Really enjoying it.

Zam 1

picture.php

Zam 2

picture.php

The last one I think was a Zamaldelica was the one I think I stunted a bit with a bad transplant. It also has a mellow mango smell but with a spicy and skunky backend. I find this one a little more sedating in terms of the high. The spiciness really comes out in the vapour. The rush is still there, but this one mellows more into a sleepy warm feeling at the end.

Zam 3

picture.php

The last one was the one I think was an Auto Malawi x NL. My biggest plant. It really thrived and gave me a great bounty. It has cured into a Limey Foul Spicy smell that is hard to describe. Kind of rotten. The lime and Funk come through very well in the vapour. This one is the most indica leaning in terms of effect still very much on the hybrid side of things, but I wont reach for it in the morning.

Malawi x NL

picture.php

All of these plants stick my finger together when bust it up by hand. A sign of quality I can never remember getting from a government dispensary.

Again I want to thank everyone that dropped by my thread and cheered me on as I went. Its been great sharing and having input and some conversations with some lovely people. I look forward to doing it all over again next year!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks MallardDuck for sharing your final thoughts about our 2 autoflowering strains after a bit of curing. :yes:

Glad you are satisfied with the quality of your home grown buds and that you find them more appealing than most of the stuff you find in dispensaries.
There's nothing better than grow your own flowers organically and with love. Enjoy! ;)

MallardDuck

Thanks Dubi.

I have been thinking about trying to self these and maybe cross them to an Erdpurt for a cbd sativa hybrid semi auto that might work at 55N. All dreams at this point... but just a thought I had the other day.