What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Make Regular Seeds by Professional breeders As FEMS at home later ? Possible?

Can i buy Regular Cannabis seeds and make them Feminised?

Is this Possible ?

Collodial Silver? Can i just buy predone bottle of it and do i then drop the seeds in
glass with that ? Let the seeds sit 24h ?

HAHAHA

This is not true right?

You cant make regular seeds from seed companies as FEMS later home ?

I wonder this because there is so many nice strains in Regular Seeds that not exist as FEMS.

I really like grow ladies only if possible.

I want to know if this is possible with professional breeders Regular seeds, do them FEM at home after order them ?

If yes i start seek info.

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, not possible that way. What's the problem with males? Regular seeds have more variation than feminized seeds. Variation means a better chance of finding plants that exceed their parents in quality. That 'unicorn' is much more likely to appear in a male/female batch. I've never seen a feminized seed produce a plant that is superior to the plant it came from.

gorilla ganja

you can buy reg seeds. Pick the females out and reverse some to pollinate the others.
Takes some time of course but you should be set for a long time after that.

Peace GG

amanda88

Can i buy Regular Cannabis seeds and make them Feminised?

Is this Possible ?

Collodial Silver? Can i just buy predone bottle of it and do i then drop the seeds in
glass with that ? Let the seeds sit 24h ?

HAHAHA

This is not true right?

You cant make regular seeds from seed companies as FEMS later home ?

I wonder this because there is so many nice strains in Regular Seeds that not exist as FEMS.

I really like grow ladies only if possible.

I want to know if this is possible with professional breeders Regular seeds, do them FEM at home after order them ?

If yes i start seek info.

here you are

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60610

best on the web!