What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mauritius x Ethiopia limited edition

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks! Yeah, that would be my guess, 4-6 probably. Very slow flowering but that's fine by me. I hope her aromas increase a bit and have top dressed with castings and guano. Also feeding a little molasses, humic and Biobiz Bloom. I've got a CBG Punto Rojo that is on a similar time frame I think but she's a monster with huge colas.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks KinKrit.

I switched my light schedule to 11/13 a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully will encourage my long flowering girls to finish earlier. I didn't record the date when I switched her to flower, but I think we're at 9-10 weeks right now.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely TexasTea :) I like a lot the way your Mauritius x Ethiopian is progressing ... it's one of our most complicate and delicate pure sativa strains to grow indoors due to its very tropical sativa roots, but you are doing an excellent job with her ;) Patience will be rewarded!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks Dubi. This one has challenged me more than usual but somehow I've kept her going. It's been a very enjoyable journey so far. :)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Starting to ripen this past week. Dropping her tiny fan leaves and pistils are dying back. Very delicate fresh floral aromas, slight carrot smells, maybe a hint of tropical fruit. Bud rubs feel just a little sticky but leave a very light scent on your fingers

16209906656477991721123923548231.jpg
16209906898406604592641374396265.jpg
16209907557275727465879762255975.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We are also enjoying here with every of your updates TexasTea :huggg:Thanks a lot.
Glad to see some lowers finally showing signs of ripening, so sexy the upper main colas :dancer: seems they want to stay more time in the party!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
She's starting to ripen really quickly now. I took one of the interior branches a few days ago and have puffed on a sample or two. Will revisit and give a smoke report and more pics shortly. :)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks man! This has been so much fun to grow. I call her Medusa because of the zillions of arms growing every which way. :D

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Well done TexasTea! Glad to see you are bring her to her complete ripeness. I have the feeling you are going to enjoy this one as an uplifting gentle pure sativa smoke without ceiling for daytime along with your beloved Honduras x Panama! ;)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Thanks!

I'm not sure how long she went, but I think 14-16 week range. I took 8 branches the other day and they are drying. The plant looks nearly the same though. This is a seriously branchy girl. :)

I will check trichomes this week and decide when to harvest the rest. Right now I am sitting in my woodland garden listening to the birds and chipmunks chirping. I have my morning coffee and just finished a two puff bowl of this tasty weed. I think I might be quite high, hehe. :D