What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Panama

Thanks to you @spacetraveller :) Very impressive development after 83 days of flowering, she was happy with the feeding and still wanted to continue reflowering in your last post.
How long did you accompany her ? How did she finish ?
Thanks for your response Dubi. I let the 1 st female flower for 12 weeks. She is moderate in strength and a great daytime strength smoke. Easy on the lungs and excellent effects. My friends and family love it too despite being immature imo.
I did let a 2nd female flower to 16 weeks, and tried a few tricks in the last weeks to attempt a proper finish, despite the trying conditions . It was somewhat successful in that she finished a little better with more resin production, but imo was still not perfect. Early testing of this 2nd female is she is very strong and trippy in effects. Too much for daytime use, but great for relaxing and getting wasted. A little more time curing will be interesting I think! Love it :)
Thanks again Dubi, and Ace for the great genetics.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I took her at day 72, she has a very similar scent to the Mal x PCK with the Malawi wood/incense up front but the Panama terps (fruity/berry/yummy🤤) really make her shine.
Lol, you are right dubi, there are only a few I haven’t tried or don’t possess, Ka5 being one I need to grab, but I did put a super Malawi haze in the dirt this weekend 🤪

you are absolutely right @MrHamilton those loud lemony incensey terps from Panama and from some Malawi outcrosses are a real terpene bomb combined in Malawi x Panama :) Looking forward to follow your Super Malawi Haze grow!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad you like this sativa F1 @spacetraveller heheheh when properly ripe this cross is usually too strong for most for daytime use (especially if you need to work or face others). Thanks to you for your support and feedback! ;)