What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions| First time grow

AmeliaJane

Hi everyone,
I started my first grow with an Autoflower.
2 Plants, one is 37 days old, the other is 32 days since the seed got into the soil.
I made a few mistakes on my way here so I would like to know how can I fix some of them.

*Soil is pre-fertilized.

*I didn't checked the pH the entire grow.(I don't have the abilites right now).

*My first feeding was with a regular fertilizer (unknown name)
with N-P-K of 8-6-6(1ml/l) on the 2nd week, After I tried to understand whats the problem they got really bad and seem like a N tox. then I changed to BioBizz (Grow/Bloom/TopMax)

*I took on the older plant 2 Fan Leaves that was really sick,
And on the younger one I took about 4 leaves.
I am well aware of that mistake that I shouldn't touched it, especially when it comes to an Autoflowers.

Thats whatever mistake I am aware of.

Here is some pics of the older one, if you can help me to understand whats the problem now.

Thanks.

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaa (1).jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa (1).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 8
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaa (2).jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa (2).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 8
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaa (3).jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa (3).jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 8

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I don't know what you are asking. The plant looks ok. Some better pics would help. It looks like the plant is yellowing but I deducted that it was a light glare. Just a clear shot of the problem and a clear shot of the whole plant would greatly help.

TerpeneDream

I like to amend soil & do aerated compost teas with Down 2 Earth line.

If you feel you need liquid frets…So far I've been liking the Earth Juice line (well most of it)…as it seems to be all natural and not have any synthetic salts.

Focus on a good microbial soil web

Feed good water

Good luck!

Granger2

Veteran
I would never use pre-fertilized soil. You don't know what and when the nutes are released. Good luck. -granger

Granger2

Veteran
When I said never, I wasn't including a soil I mixed myself, like an organic mix with my own organic amendments, or por ejemplo, Coot's Mix from Build a Soil. -granger

Farmer B

Soil and ph is your problem. You have to regulate the ph 100% use a organic soil not a pre fertilize. Follow a feeding chart of what your using. Like fox farm. Lil spendy but well worth it.

Latest posts

Latest posts