What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where's that Yummybud dude gone?

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
He is deep in the jungles of Afghanistan looking for the elite sativa stain grown by the Zionist elite that have ruled the world for multiple millennium.

So i heard..

wasn't it that blonde deadlock guy moving to Colorado with his trust fund.. its been many years since i have participated here..

Space Toker

Veteran
Who cares? I mean I don't wish anyone harm but that dude annoyed the shit out of me, but honestly I hope he found true life and a way out of the cellar as it were, but I do not see the fascination some have with this probable troll. That isn't you is it RONOG? just kidding! ;)

Green Squall

I lurk here sometimes, and I witnessed the return of Yummybud, or he said he was the Yummybud.

Last I heard of him he had applied for a job at a law firm and thought he might have landed the job.
Then nothing.
Did he get the job and thought it would be unbecoming of an employee at such and such law firm to post on cannabis websites?
Of didn't he get the job and has committed hari kiri?

I just fell I need to know.
It's like watching Dallas for years and then not finding out who shot JR.

I hear ya man. Slightly mentally unhinged people fascinate me as well.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You know it's pretty amazing that for someone who hit his peak of interest in what he described as the pathetic life of a social invalid he sure did manage to become universally known in the online Cannabis circle and still holds a fascination for some people almost a decade later.

I'll never forget the time when people were being pretty hard on him and he threatened suicide and then logged out and logs back on a short time later as his friend and neighbor who just came home and saw his friend (YummyBud) being taken to the hospital for trying to kill himself. That he knew how mean people at OverGrow were to his friend and came online to give people shit for driving his buddy to suicide. It was just too convenient though, Yummy threatens that he's going to kill himself and logs himself off and a friend who just happened to see him being wheeled out on a stretcher and just happens to know all about what was happening online shows up to confirm that yes in fact YummyBud killed himself. Nobody bought it though and finally he admitted it was him and he just did all that to make people realize their words could hurt someone that badly.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
LOL stoned trout, it was yukon that was supposed to hook you up with the pirate ship with the trustfund loot, not yummy.

yummy is the one supposed to run for president of the world

Floridian

Veteran
Who is Holmes?!You are Holmes and I am Holmes Homey.I wish I could ask who is Yummybud but being an OGer I also lived through that pitiful losers bullshit.My fault for clicking on though

angelgoob

i was glad to catch the tail end of him.

his life was one big fail.

Maybe he is a cannabis laywer right though.

Or maybe he is banging that one chick at Menards or wherever he worked.