What's new

Grow Goggles/HPS Glasses

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi All,

If like me you have been growing for years without using these (or even if you just started) consider grabbing a pair... I've never used them before but today I saw my areas for the first time using these Newlite jobbies and I have to say my mind is slightly blown...

I never realised before but I could not effectively see the BACK of my area as the light between me and that area was too bright... having just gone through one lot of plants I have opened up a serious amount of budsites to light that I hadnt even realised were being hampered... I'd say a good 30% or more...without the glasses it kinda looked ok, with them was a different story all together..

So anyways, these things run like 20 bucks (15 euros/10 quid) so well worth the spend...I think I've realistically just increased my yield by 5-10% just by sticking some funny looking Arnie shades on my bonce....mind..blown.... :)

be lucky
j :tiphat:

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

All groovy gang members please be aware

It takes a pair of these ,and a full diary in the sweet seeds sub section (part from you nars)

For your application to be seriously considered

Lmfao what was that about big boy toys shoes?

I got some method seven for my led. Shit is necessary with the uv. Going under 700+ watts for a half hour makes my eyes screwy for a whole day haha. The glasses help a lot with identifying issues as well, as you see "true" white spectrum.

amanda88

My tight buddy prefers those blue kiddies sunnies you can get at .99c stores, I have and currently prefer to switch of the hps when in the zone ...but man I'm sure curious, as such I am adding these to the Christmas list ...an thanks!

JamieShoes

Veteran
besides, they make you look really cool, in a jan hammer/miami vice kinda way... lol (or not :D)

JamieShoes

Veteran
just checked out their website... they are way cooler.. and way pricier.. making me wonder above the level of protection in mine now...

just checked out their website... they are way cooler.. and way pricier.. making me wonder above the level of protection in mine now...

I'm pretty sure methodseven are all Italian frames, if that fucking matters lol. But yeah, I can't comment about the lensing re: protecting (I'm sure you got info from the site) but they do a great job of color compensating their lenses to make hps yellow / led burple look like daylight

I got mine for free cuz I bought a shit load of led's, had a promotion.

But they are way cooler lol

I'm more of a John Lennon cirlce kinda shades guy myself, so the modern beachgoer's look doesn't really fit my person, but I don't wear them out of the grow. :p

Lyfespan

I'm pretty sure methodseven are all Italian frames, if that fucking matters lol. But yeah, I can't comment about the lensing re: protecting (I'm sure you got info from the site) but they do a great job of color compensating their lenses to make hps yellow / led burple look like daylight

I got mine for free cuz I bought a shit load of led's, had a promotion.

But they are way cooler lol

I'm more of a John Lennon cirlce kinda shades guy myself, so the modern beachgoer's look doesn't really fit my person, but I don't wear them out of the grow. :p

like you i can wear the sporty shades, need the old school look, these green method sevens have that

The Pheonix

i have just purchased a pair of Lumi Lenses and i am totally blown away by the purple i could not see before i armed my eyes with these bad boys...

Great addition to my grow room :biggrin:

Peace

Skunk Baxter

I try to never open the tents without the shades on, but man, it's hard sometimes when you're in flower. You just want to see everything in true color, so you don't miss anything. I'm really detail oriented, and shaded glasses make me feel as though I might be missing something important.

I should really spring for a pair of Method Sevens. I spend way too many hours in there some days, and you only have one set of eyes. Renditions are the best, right?

Latest posts

Latest posts