What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It came from the swamp...

Swampdankv2

Veteran
It been quite some time since there has been something reek out of the swamp. Well, here goes. I am back at it again. There are some old flavors here and some new ones I have absolutely no idea about.

So, here's the jump off.... A dear friend gifted us here at the swamp some of the finest selections. We are extremely excited to work with these varieties. Some reek of nostalgia, others are a mystery.

As of right now Smurfette and I a rooting our first round of cuttings. Among them are Super Lemon Haze, Nevilles Haze, ECSD, Sour Dubb, Amnesia Haze, Black Widow, GSC.

We would love to hear any feedback about any of the above varieties you may have worked with. I know ECSD very well, but the rest are completely new.

We plan on using one of my old, simple organic soil recipes along with potent compost tea.

Here's a pic. It's upside down for some reason, but we all know what a tray of rooting clones looks like.
:woohoo:

SD

Swampdankv2

Veteran
We did a lot of improvising with this project as we had to start from scratch. It's hard to remember what one doesn't have.

I am happy to report that so far so good. Our babies are smiling and looking generally happy in the swamp.

I can't wait to see what rewards are in store for us here at the swamp.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A dear friend indeed, nice selection you are running. Hope to see more pics in the future!

Swampdankv2

Veteran
Moses: stick around, it tends to get out of hand around the swamp.

Mellow fellow: oh for sure. Just not much to look at yet of course. Stay tuned.

We are happy to report that so far every single one of our cuttings is thriving. I was concerned I might have lost my touch.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
We got the ladies settled in to their new home. I consider my T5 lamp to be my single most dependable and important piece of hardware I have ever purchased. I would be lost without one.

castout

Veteran
Hey Swampy and Smurfy!!!!! I am pulling up my chair, and kicking up my feet....gonna get real STICKY, soon!!!!

Swampdankv2

Veteran
Here's some (sideways wtf) pics of our compost tea brew and a healthy cookies lady.

Cast out! Yay! Glad you stopped by!

Sour smoker: come through once in awhile. Should be a good show.

Milo: sup Brah! Good to see you round these parts.

OGK: I hope she pulls through. She's a tough one to work with.

Moses and mellow: stay tuned. It's gonna be a blast.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
The ECSD is leading the charge in vigor. Once she got established she took off. Getting antsy now. I am still addicted to this gardening gig.