What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

big scoots reverse project

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
YOooooo every1 this is just a personal project 4 a few friends n myself i never reversed any plants so hopefully every thing turns out top notch
these r tha plant thats gettin tha sex change

1.Sour Dub
2.GhostOG
3.purple urkle
4.pre98bubba

im gonna take clones n once rooted i will veg 4 1week n 1gal pots so roots can get started then flip them n spray them with CS like i said this is not a big scale thing its just 4 fun n tha love of growing medicine tha plant that will receive this pollen is

1.trueOG
2.ghostOG
3.sourDUB
4.pre98bubba
5.sugePK

pics soon

Seismic

Sounds like a fun little project for yourself dude. I am betting the urkle/pre98 and urkle/suge pk will put out some tasty examples. Good luck.

bigscoot

Veteran
Sounds like a fun little project for yourself dude. I am betting the urkle/pre98 and urkle/suge pk will put out some tasty examples. Good luck.

thanx seismic yea thought i give it a try n see what happens

irobot sd

zack_gal.gif

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Im interested in this project..A very nice lineup of donors parents.
Wishing you much success and meny seeds.

bigscoot

Veteran

hey TT always good 2 see ya

what up bruh lmaoooooooo

Im interested in this project..A very nice lineup of donors parents.
Wishing you much success and meny seeds.

thanx azad my first time tryin a reverse so it wont be on a big scale thiz time but if all goes well ill do it again

:party:

Gonna be a fun one with those genes.

thanx rainman tryin 2 create some great pain medicine

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Every plant you stake
Every move you make
Every bong you break
Every hit you take
I'll be watching you..:lurk:

What what!:dance013:

I hope I'm one of those friends...:biggrin: Make a few Ghost and Sour Dubb S1's!!!

bigscoot

Veteran
Every plant you stake
Every move you make
Every bong you break
Every hit you take
I'll be watching you..:lurk:

What what!:dance013:

I hope I'm one of those friends...:biggrin: Make a few Ghost and Sour Dubb S1's!!!

no doubt brotha were beyond friends u already kno if i got it u got it

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck scoot.. ill be doing something similar soon ill be tagging along here

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Pulling up a seat for the show.Ive been thinking about doing some reversing down the road so i cant wait to see how it turns out for ya.

bigscoot

Veteran
Pulling up a seat for the show.Ive been thinking about doing some reversing down the road so i cant wait to see how it turns out for ya.

thanx lemon hope it turns out well gettin everything 2gether now

jackel

I made some fem seeds once recently with the CS method. What I learned was u want the female plants (non-sprayed) to flower for a week or 3 before you start flowering the "males". You also want to treat the males for a week before flowering.

onthaherb

Hey scoot! I'll be feminizing some strain pretty soon myself. I was going to use CS but I think now I'm will use STS because you only spray once.

Latest posts

Latest posts