What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Got my seeds from ace

baddagger

well I just got my seeds in and I got hooked up. on the site it says that the fem Malawi come in a 5 pack and dubi told me u get one free seed with it and asked him could I get a fem panama seed and he said yes.

so when I opened up my mail I got 6 Malawi fem and 2 panama fem seeds. so just wanted to say thanks to dubi and ace for the couple extra free seeds

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Amazing customers service from ACE and dubi.
Its awesome how dubi handles his subforum too.
All breeders shout learn from him :)

:tiphat:

cravin morehead

Veteran
thats great!! i should be placing my order with ace in the next 2 weeks. i can't wait to enjoy some of their work.

cm

S

scai

It's allways the same good service.
I made my first orders with wrong emailaddress, Dubi contacted me trough Igmag asking if there was something wrong,
Sure, it was me, I had mixed my email adresses...

Service has allways been fabulous, no other word to describe it...

wingdings

Veteran
In an industry full of deception. Ace is a haven for honest business practices and customer satisfaction.

stimp

Agreed, not only did dubi guide me in my selection as I previously haven't grown anything from ace, I also got 12 Malawi in a ten pack. If the Malawi and panama are as good as everyone says (they smell great!), I will most likely shop exclusively Ace, based on service.

I can't say enough good things about Ace gear, & Dubi is always there to help out. Golden Tiger (just puffed on some) will melt your face off :)

kamyo

Veteran
Sometimes I feel like trying to talk Dubi into including other breeders into their offerings just because I enjoy ordering from them so much. I've ordered from 5 or so different places and Ace is tops in my book.

Edit: not to say that I don't like their selection because I do. It's just the customer service. Can't beat it.

inquest

Yeah, exactly what Kamyo said!!!

Hell, they've got better customer service and truth in advertising than most businesses period!