What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Few Sour Diesel Bud Shots

G

hello spade :joint:
ahhh very nice, i did have some pics of my run with sour diesel from seed but i dumped all my pics when the stuff hit the fan awhile back.....i got my diesel bud mixed up with my afghan sharkk buds and man would the s**t kick your ass....will have to try the diesel again some time.....
great pics bro :yoinks:

vodka

looks delicious spade, great work. :yummy:

You don't happen to have a pic of that clone in veg. do ya? I germed 10 sd ibls a month ago and I feel I may be able to start picking out phenotypes soon. i want to see how close to the clone they come.

G

I have smoked Rez's Sour D 2.5 and his V3 as well. Identical to each other in taste, smell and high. I am a big fan of the Diesels. I am curious to see difference in v3 to 2.5 growth .

Nevermind

G

Of course they look and sound very tasty, got some SD 2.5 going right now.

:wave:

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Very nice looking nugs you got there Mr. Spade. You'd think living in Santa Cruz with a bunch of heady folks you'd get to smoke some sour diesel by now. But somehow Ive managed to stay out of the loop for whatever reason. Ive heard about it, Ive heard people talking about it, Ive seen a gazillion pictures of it, Ive talked to people high on it. But i haven't smoked any of it. Ha ha!

I hope to try some of this soon. I cant take looking at the pictures anymore. :D Its just... sad... and depressing.

Ummm, a bit curious.. Have you ever smoked some real trainwreck? How does it match up, if so? Way stonier? More body? Thats what Ive been smoking for the last 2 years, and I'm quite frankly burnt out on it. But my best friend gets is fresh from the grower every month so its around all the time and easily available..

But yeah man, Beautiful nugs. Superb!

G

hello spade :joint:
have you ever breed anything with your clone only SD? if so what /if not why not?.....
thank you :chin:

Creeptic

anyone care to drop any tips on growing SD? i have 4 SD IBL 4 day old seedlings here and i want to get the best i can from em

G

Creeptic said:
anyone care to drop any tips on growing SD? i have 4 SD IBL 4 day old seedlings here and i want to get the best i can from em

Rez has stated that the Sour Diesel grows best in soil at a ph of 6.0 and bloom boosters are helpful during flowering for this strain.

Creeptic

Cough said:
Rez has stated that the Sour Diesel grows best in soil at a ph of 6.0 and bloom boosters are helpful during flowering for this strain.

thanks for the info!

think they'll react well to scroging?