What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Broke the Golden Rule! What to expect?

G

Hello eveybody.

Here's the deal. Last Thursday after studying for midterms i went on a drinking binge. During said binge i ordered 7 strains from Seedboutique. That's not all, i also sent the seeds to my grow address and paid with my credit card. I realize the stupdity in this so no bashing is necessary. The bad part of the deal is that i didn't remember doing it until i checked my email the next day and saw order recieved, account created, etc. On saturday the order status said sent in full. I live in the southern US (read stiff penalties). The order isn't here yet (normal i suppose). I don't sell nor does anyone know. I use a 150 or 400w hps depending on time of year. Has anyone ever been this retarded? I'm sure i'm not the only one who has done this. How long after an order is intercepted before a knock at the door (or kicking in the door occurs.) I would like to know a time frame so that i know when and if i need to tear down. If the seeds arrive intact, with no tampering evident, is everything ok. I really don't want to stop but will without question if security is compromised to the point a bust may be coming. Thanks to all intelligent replies.

PhilosophyAskew

P.S. All other rules of growing have been obeyed.

G

FYI:

Nirvana Strains ordered: (in no particular order)

Ak-48
White Widow
Northern lights 5 x Haze
Bubblicious
Hindu Kush
Durban Poison
Super Skunk

Anybody who's grown these strains feel free to comment on potentcy, effect, which phenos to look for (my understanding is that these are all f2's). Also can i cross f2's and end up with f1's? I am interested in creating seeds from each strain for future breeding in a canna-friendly area. That is if i don't end up in jail for being an idiot. At least i've 70k for legal fees from an accident that happened many years ago.

marimbas

Dont worry must likely they will arrive

If they dosnt arrive youll recive the pack with a note that says they have confiscated an illigal content or something like that... thats it... next time dont do crazy ass shit when you are drunk/high...

Xdox

you were drunk and managed to creat an account and enter your cc info correctly along with your address? well alright it'll probably all be alright just let it fly and see what happens. worst case youll get arrested and thrown in jail for at least 10 year lol just playin around.

NightFire

You should be fine, I've ordered with my CC a few times from SeedBotique. No problems so far.
Of course I've only done it because I will be moving soon, and my grow is small enough to not really be any concern to anyone. This grow is 100% personal use, just to last me through my move and new garden startup.

G

Honestly...........I think the only thing you have to worry about is the Damn Fear following you around................I've used my CC and I ship to an empty appartment in my building {Ha...they are all empty}.........Did you use a false Name...........if not....just more fear.

G

Thanks for the replies everyone. I feel much better now that i know others have done this as well. I had already created the account a few days before ordering. I just didn't have anywhere to send them. Alcohol mixed with a week long addarol (sp?) diet can lead to rash decisions. Throw in some full melt and decisions are better left to someone else. The beans haven't arrived yet, though I'm not too concerned now. I wouldn't have posted this if my gf of almost 6 years wasn't involved. i don't mind rolling the dice with my life for something I believe in, just not someone who really has nothing to do with it. Cops around here like a lot of collateral damage (makes for good headlines). Thanks again.

Patiently waiting. Fingers crossed for tommorrow.

PhilosophyAskew :joint:

P.S. Vodka, I think you meant obscure thread's topic. :pointlaug

Last edited:

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
My first order I had them sent in my name but to a different address. I remember ordering when I had only $60 left to my name. I spent $55 on a Nirvana 4 pack. I couldn't pass the deal up.

G

No beans today either (saturday). :badday:

Have to wait until Monday. :badday:

Oh well, guess i'll go lay down in the bath and drop the hairdryer in. J/K

PhilosophyAskew

I feel like a rookie all over again. :badday:

marimbas

it takes from 1 week to 3 weeks to arrive.... take it easy

Also dont kid yourself you are a rookie! hehe good luck

G

Actually I'm not really a rookie. I've been growing about 2 years. By no means an expert, but also not green behind the ears either. I've intentionally kept in the shadows of other cannabis-related sites and just recently discovered this one after OG's demise. This is just my first and more than likely last order just due to the simple fact i don't have a "safe" address. I've been growing decent smoke from bagseed and simple crosses i've made between the different strains. I'm just tired of reshuffling genetics in an attempt to make better cannabis. I wanted to pick out a wide variety of strains from which to work so that i may return under the rock from which i came. After all that's my favorite place to be.

PhilosophyAskew

Hopelessly Optimistic :joint:

dociron

It'll be alright, 'lax. Gypsie's people are the best,
it will be totally stealth, hell, when mine came I opened
it up, and was almost pissed off, I couldn't find the seeds!! lol
They were there, it's that Gypsy and Co. are that good.
Even when you're not. ;^)>

Last edited:
G

1st off, your seeds will be there Monday have faith.I have sent many orders to my PO BOX and I don't have a fake ID so the box is mine and I dont worry.Why worry?? All they do is take the seeds,no cops are notified,they cant get a warrant on seeds ANYONE could have sent them. So what are they going to do? As for the girl She doesn't Know A Thing (your hit ) she will walk.

Last edited:
G

you should at least be happy it was from Seedbutique...good luck!~ life is nothing but a big crap shoot....sometimes you get away sometimes you dont....my point is dont stress too hard...but still...I understand the boozing...i just always seem to end up talking to ex'es and shit when im real plastered not buying weed seeds! haha

:bigeye:

G

Thanks for the words heavyTHC. It's ashame that I even get paranoid like this. I've spent much of my time peeking out the windows (as if this does anygood) since the loss of OG. I know deep down that i'm a low security risk, but if i did get caught and convicted the penalties could be a min. of 30 years. My GF and i are trying to start a real life together and i feel that getting caught would probably end any chance of that ever happening. Unfortunately my state has church, school zone bullshit. But other than this frowned upon hobby i have a model life. I make great grades in college. I work hard, keep my house and yard in top shape. Cannabis has done nothing but good for me. It's made me see the really important things in life, kept me out of trouble and made me more caring and accepting of ALL people. It truly has changed every aspect of who i am and made me a much better all around human being. Hats off to the government who provides the illusion of freedom and persecuting who happen to see otherwise, you guppy bastards.

PhilosophyAskew

Those security forums really give you a wake up call.

Last edited:
G

Philosophy, Smoke, chill and listen, I'm 33 was married 10 years, rule #1 if she loves you she will stay by your side through anything trust me. Well unless you sleep with 2 of her friends :bat: :bat: ,(sorry hun) then she will dump you like mine.LOL good luck :smoweed:

Last edited:

Gamera

Sounds like ya might wanna stop drinkin' and speedin'. I'm a 6 year rookie and will always be a rookie. I like it. IF they tag your order and send you a love letter, there's a possibility they might look for other clues. With all the war on mj $ flying around, tou never know. Leave no more clues, watch your back, put the plug in the jug, and you'll be ok.
good luck,
Gamera

G

Well about half of the order showed up today. I got white widow, hindu kush, and durban poison. Not to mention the 5 free sadhu seeds. I've read that the max sent in one order is three packs of seeds. Hopefully the others will arrive soon. For anyone thinking of ordering from the Boutique, they are sent VERY discretely. Don't want to give out too much info about the packaging, so that nosy LEOs will know what to look for. Let's just say the return address has nothing to do with anything illegal and steath measures are superb!

Latest posts

Latest posts