What's new

Going to jail...

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Tonight I realized that I will probably be in jail within a year ....I am not going to apologize for shit. I will come out and u will grow even more fucking weed...the shit of it is I don't even sell....just grow for myself.. but some stupid shit is happening and I am in a real bad spot and going to jail is probably real likely. . Kinda sucks hardcore but :confused:

stc9357

Giving some details of your circumstances would help people just had to cull my own grow because the time wasn't right.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

sorry to hear that kush, be very respectful in court. Try to demonstrate that your use of weed effects nobody but yourself, hopefully you have no outstanding child support, alimony or even any dependents at all. Taking you off the street will not make your community safer and will burden taxpayers needlessly.

Have your lawyer fight viciously for a 'stay of adjudication' where you're guilty plea is refused by the court with the understanding that all records of the arrest and proceedings will be destroyed if you don't appear in court again for 12 months for the same offense. Because your guilty plea is refused you're not required to go on probation, no wizz tests etc.

Because the states witness was a bit of a wingnut a good friend was released w/a 'stay' for possession of a pound of weed w/intent to sell.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Its complicated. I hope I am wrong. But its actually better than the other option which is leaving the state and my son and disappearing...I may go ahead and delete my account if I do then I went in. Hopefully it wouldn't be too much time but who knows hopefully it just won't happen...but my worst fears were confirmed tonight and its not as easy as just tearing down and changing spots. I am not involved in any other criminal activity...but in short I am being blackmailed thanks to my own stupidity....its my fault I am a stupid dumb fuck...but I can't change yesterday. Maybe it'll work out. I am just gonna hang in there and hopefully something good happens. But in the mean time might as well smoke'em if ya gottem boys...what the fuck else am I supposed to do? God fucking damn it I am just fucking mad...FUCK. I just don't know what to do. Like I said though 100% my fault ...all I will say is x wife. Its a pretty fucked up deal but it won't last forever. I hope I don't....but fuck.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Thanks s4l...I have no outstanding nothing...zero record..but I expect the worst..the state is brutal against cannabis....HATES IT. The thing that is going to drive me out of my mind is that it may be tomorrow it may be a year...it may be never I just don't know...hopefully I will figure something out...

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
If nothing has happened yet, move your grow to a place your ex has no idea about and is preferably not leased in your name. Be clean. Only keep a destroyable amount of herb at home. Don't let her win. You know she wants to fuck with your head. Fuck with hers by sticking around and thwarting her efforts to blackmail you.

kin_dawg

Keep your head up bro. Be. Strong.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

eyes

Veteran
im not really sure what happened so i can only speculate that you are going to court and there is not a good outcome told by your attorney. if this isnt the case, and she says shell tell that u grow weed, then do as everyone says and close up shop. im going to offer good vibes cause thats bout all i can do. I truly hope that things turn around for u for the good and things arent as bad as u thought they were.Hope all works out in your favor.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Thanks s4l...I have no outstanding nothing...zero record..but I expect the worst..the state is brutal against cannabis....HATES IT. The thing that is going to drive me out of my mind is that it may be tomorrow it may be a year...it may be never I just don't know...hopefully I will figure something out...

God Damn dude....

Hope it goes better then you think, fucking blackmail, what a bitch...

Wishing you the best of luck...

ok well it seems like you have two choices...

1. cut everything right now, get rid of all plant matter NOW while you have a chance, then move if you ever want to grow again. if you act now you can pull this off

2. stay where you are, do nothing, and maybe make it 1 week or 1 year, but she will be the end of your freedom

if you go to jail over this, how is that going to look when trying to see your son? convicted felon, or guy thats moves out of town.

get out now

G

greenmatter

you can always count on an ex to screw with you as much as possible. cut your ladies down , clean up the house and be ready for the cops to show up. if there is nothing there the judge might consider it harassment on her part ........ clean up and find a way to piss her off so bad she pulls her last trump card. how old is your kid? cops talk to them too if they are looking for the truth with domestic bullshit

good luck brother