What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunts

Bluehoo

Any of you seasoned stoners enjoy blunts? Tried to roll a couple out of curiosity, but it was an absolute disaster.

someotherguy

Veteran
:yeahthats

for real man, one of the chief benefits to growing my own is how good my bud tastes, ...why in hell would i want to bastardize that flavor with TOBACCO?

...i have 3 grown children in thier 20s who DO smoke blunts so i've tried them, ...it's just that in my opinion blunts taste like shit.

...truth be told, since i started growing, my kids only smoke blunts when someone ELSE wants a blunt, otherwise they use thier bubblers and such, ...it seems they are developing more discerning palates.

peace, SOG

greenpinky

I love blunts of reg. Mexican..... with blunts more spit is better.... get to rolling... but high grade blunts? I won't dojust cuz I love the taste of some good dank..... those of u turned off but tabacco blunts look into glass blunts... they are the shit

supermanlives

Veteran
i just roll really big joints. no tobacco leaves. hemp mostly. i do have some golden wraps cognac flavored tho. only when requested. i use raw papers mostly

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
yeah im not a fan of how the cigar bacci affects the taste,, makes your throat feel a bit shit as well,, used to hollow out cigars at parties stick a 1/8-1/4 in there and get everyone high but just big reefers these days,,

:rasta:

Zdub7k

I enjo smoking in all manners...except vaporizers, they are just too weak for my liking...I prefer bongs, but smoke a lot of joints and blunts as well...I personally love a strawberry swisher cigarello full of some stinky OG or Chem....makes my world go round...I will say tho, it is a bit of an aquired taste..my mom used to not even like us to smoke em in the house....these days she has em ready and rolled when I get there.....My mom is awesome.

M

MummyCat

NYSD blunt made with my own home grown Havana 501 'baccy

blunt.jpg

dddaver

Veteran
NO...just no. Tobacco contains hundreds of known poisons and carcinogens. Why would I want that? I think if you want tobacco, smoke tobacco. If you want weed, smoke weed. But that is completely just my personal opinion and I couldn't care in the least what anybody else does. But, then again, I don't like rap either. It is poetry maybe, but not music. I do like hip-hop. But there again, just MY own opinion. :woohoo:

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I smoked a blunt once. Not a bad experience but not good either. Just seemed like such a waste. It took forever for the guy to roll it. Just give me a plain ole paper.

G

growcodile

flavoured blunts are crap ... the worst must have been BACON flavour .. WTF is up with that, who wants bacon taste with his weed lol :D

gertnaerd

hey growco...
iam on the same side as you with the flavoured blunts...but i had a weed ,for me it tasted kind of bacon -like ...so delicious:biggrin:

dddaver

Veteran
I really don't get it. When you are asked for your opinion, make very clear that is just your opinion alone, and make try in no way to influence or argue anything, and yet are given negative rep or someone dislikes that. I mean I don't really care, I just prefer understanding things, and that, I don't and never would because it's stupid. :woohoo: