What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most honest strain..

What strain do you always try and get down in your garden?
Not asking for which ones you'd like to try or have heard about, i'm talking about the strains that always deliver what you like.

For me I always have to find room for Nirvana's White Rhino & Northern Lights along with any others i want to sample, not promoting Nirvana or anything, I just find that with these, especially for the price, I know what i'm going to be smoking when the seeds pop and they have never let me down.

Good honest smoko without the hype :gday:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
any cross with bubba kush, ssh, warlock,

there are loads of other lines i'm consistently happy with but these three came into my head,,

Tony Sativa

Sour Bubble,Agent Orange and Destroyer have kept a spot in my garden for several years now even though I keep six to eight strains at all times they continue to be my favorites for different reasons.

G

guest3871

For me I always have to find room for Nirvana's White Rhino & Northern Lights along with any others i want to sample, not promoting Nirvana or anything, I just find that with these, especially for the price, I know what i'm going to be smoking when the seeds pop and they have never let me down.

Hi Chainbreaker,

Does Nirvana Northern Lights have low odour?

I have read in some places that Northern Lights is well known for low odour, but i have also read in some descriptions that it is stinky?
Seeing that you say that Nirvana Northern Lights is a consistent strain, is it consistently low odour and good yielding?

Thanks.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
I run a particular "Jack Herer" regularly in my perpetual setup. Never Misses a Cycle. Im finishing the end of one cycle right now and i have one finishing, and im getting new cuts in and jack is the first one in.

AKDrifter

My two old faithfuls are Serious seeds White Russian and AK-47.
I have grown out a bunch and always come back to these two. Always as advertized, very consistant and easy. Large yields are a plus as well, definitely my two favorites.

Last edited:
Hey fella,
I recommend KC's Mango, lovely smoke, massive yield, fast, cheap seeds, they do fem now 2!
Also Nirvana's Snow White, if you like their rhino, u will love the Snow white, it's a Widow cross as well, but tastes sweeter! Big Yield. They do fem's 2 now!
:)

my favorite go to strain is super lemon haze from greenhouse.. I was blessed with finding an amazing sativa pheno that smells like skittles, yields exceptionally well, and can be chopped at 10 weeks. It responds to any style of growing and is a light eater, so it saves in amendments. The smoke is nothing I've found since, incredibly powerful sativa high, it will keep you wired for hours. Best daytime smoke I personally have ever smoked.

Otherwise I have wonder woman from Nirvana that is an all time favorite, it's a bit tricky finding the pheno I once loved, but she was very sativa, high yielder, fruity sticky goodness. I still have 2 seeds left of my original pack, so I'll probably grow her again soon.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
still some bag seed crosses i made in the 90s

ran more elites than i can shake a stick at and they still still don;t seem to fill the void as well as what i got, at least as far as my head is concerned

greenpinky

Hell ya nice strains everyone,,,,, mine is old school big bud cut I have, taste like juicy fruit, and is easy to clone/grow...... it gets bread into everything I have,,,,,,

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Skywalker og house og the original cut of bubbleberry floating in fl and original white widow

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
without a doubt,, but has to be true clones

without a doubt,, but has to be true clones

Purple Kush
Green Crack
RKS
Blue Dream
:woohoo:

Hi Chainbreaker,

Does Nirvana Northern Lights have low odour?

I have read in some places that Northern Lights is well known for low odour, but i have also read in some descriptions that it is stinky?
Seeing that you say that Nirvana Northern Lights is a consistent strain, is it consistently low odour and good yielding?

Thanks.

The one we have is low odour and a very well balanced smoke, no exagerations in any way, just a really nice early evening smoke < for me >, i'm not a daily smoker and prefer it to the rhino but the other half is more of an "experienced" smoker and loves the rhino as it hits alot harder.

There is a heap of northern lights available on the seed boutique site for alot more $'s than Nirvana's strain but for me, I don't need to outlay that sort of cash when i'm already more than satisfied with the one we have.

Still on the lookout for a real kick arse indica to satisfy the other half's needs, have black domina seeds here ready to go down but no point me saying much until i've grown them out a few times.

Back to N' Lights, when i 1st put the 10 pack down every female looked like a clone of the others and after putting down the seeds that i bred they in turn all look the same, which was a very nice surprise.. I might of just got lucky with my 1st order of them but i will never run out of seed now.

Hey fella,
I recommend KC's Mango, lovely smoke, massive yield, fast, cheap seeds, they do fem now 2!
Also Nirvana's Snow White, if you like their rhino, u will love the Snow white, it's a Widow cross as well, but tastes sweeter! Big Yield. They do fem's 2 now!
:)

Thanks for that, put down a pack of snow white about 18 months ago and was very disapointed with the seeds, but ya win some and lose some, might give them another try when i'm done with the other "stock" i have waiting to try

My two old faithfuls are Serious seeds White Russian and AK-47.
I have grown out a bunch and always come back to these two. Always as advertized, very consistant and easy. Large yields are a plus as well, definitely my two favorites.

Thanks Drifter, this is exactly the type i started this thread for, is a pisser when you wait 3 months and something turns out different