What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post your Vegg Pics in here.

G

I FACKIN love the green shots!

Here are my Jack Frost plants. 40 Days from seed. Showing alternating nodes and preflowers. Don't know if female or male yet. Now showing the white hairs. Im sure that's not too far off now though. :chin:

Off to day 1 of 12/12 - 9 in total:yummy:

Okay folks lets see what you got.

Peace

Last edited:
G

Guess there isn't that many guys out there that like the Vegg pics....

:Bolt:

G

wow thats a lot of plants, just using compact fluros huh? You are inspiring me!

rusto

Beast
The Stoner said:
wow thats a lot of plants, just using compact fluros huh? You are inspiring me!

no theres hps.

heres my two plants, recovering from some early problems. these are about 4 days old but they work.

420ponics

Here are some of my WWxBB doing some recovering, these were taking yesterday and they look much better today already!

Ponics.

G

Heres some shots of my white widow, papaya, and ice. Biggest is white widow, two up front are papaya and back right is ice. The widow is 33 days and the others are 22 days.

Last edited:
G

Yup yup, I am addicted lol. Yours are looking great too. You will have to post up a part two when we all get into flower ;)

G

Turkish said:
Yup yup, I am addicted lol. Yours are looking great too. You will have to post up a part two when we all get into flower ;)
Thanks man, for sure. Like wise. :)

Peace

walker_so

GreenBastard said:
I FACKIN love the green shots!

Here are my Jack Frost plants. 40 Days from seed. Showing alternating nodes and preflowers. Don't know if female or male yet. Now showing the white hairs. Im sure that's not too far off now though. :chin:

Off to day 1 of 12/12 - 9 in total:yummy:

Okay folks lets see what you got.

Peace

hey man how many clones do u think that you could clip from that??

G

Well if I wanted too I could take a bunch, but what im going to do is take 2 off each female and the plant that gives me the best looking buds is going to be kept as a mother while the rest get flowered.

t_chong

Hahaa! Look at that S-formed cannatree. I guess outdoor grows are welcome too? That's one of my last summers plants, snow white x ice (first grow ever). No preflowers shown at that point. :yoinks: We hoped for a she but man you should never do that.. Specially not here in Finland because of the bad outdoorgrowing possibilities. So yes, it's a he. At the end he was 2 meters tall.

I'd rather post my current indoorgrow (bluemoonshine) but i can't take a picture of it. Plus the bitch has started flowering damn it :D