What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

December 1st Chop -SoG-

G

This is what will be coming down tonight.. i am working on getting some pictures, and getting everything that is ready to come down, cut and out..

this is a sea of green style grow, where there is minimal veg time, after these were rooted, veged for 1 week, then thrown into flower..

lots more info to come.. but what you see is my 1000w soil grow all these were originally clones given to me by a good friend.. all 3 fox farm soils mixed (plus some other stuff).. couple strains i havent gotten to flower out yet.. some staying in the collection.. some going.. but what you see here issss....

Hawaiian landtrace
Jackie-o
ecsd
hashplant1
alaskan
elvis
blowfish
bubba kush
dtc99

im going to post more individual pictures as the night goes...little more wine, and alot more scissors..Here is some blowfish ive had curing for about 2 weeks now.. mmm.. delish.. one of my FAVS!!!

Last edited:
G

at0mic . . .

at0mic . . .

at0mic said:
im going to post more individual pictures as the night goes...little more wine, and alot more scissors..
:D it's gonna be a long night :lurk: thank's for making us a part of it, at0mic.. Weed, Wine, and good friends, what more could you ask for?

be well, things are looking up;)

:friends:
cj

G

FIRST UP..

FIRST UP..

First up is my favorite.. an unknown hawaiian sativa landtrace.. i dont know much about it.. except that it kicks my ass.. it has the SWEEEETEST smell.. smells like heaven to me.

G

aloha!

aloha!

thats one tight Hawaiian
quite the looker!

how many weeks?
:bongsmi:
cj

G

WELLLL .. .the camera died.. :pointlaug .. so it looks like thats the show for tonight..

keep tight..

up next(tomorrow) is the hashplant and the DTC99... among others..

CJ : THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!! :wave: i have no idea.. i forgot when i put it in.. i go by the trich's..

sirharrynuggz : thanks for the frostyness level.. :woohoo: .. ive got so much more to come.. make sure you stick around..

G

at0mic said:
i have no idea.. i forgot when i put it in..
my life story :rolleyes: LOL!!! Thx for sharing,, too bad bout the cam, at least it wontt get all jammed up from your sticky fingaz :tongue:

be well, all the best...literally..hehehehe

cj

G

HASHPLANT1

HASHPLANT1

WELLLLLLLL... after a day or so for some work that i needed to take care of.. im back on the harvest.. boy, this is ALOT OF WORK..
FIRST UP TONIGHT IS THE HP1.. given as a clone.. cant wait to smoke this one.. but its not going to be in the next cycle..

G

DTC99

DTC99

THESE IS SOME FROSTY FLOWERS!!!! DTC99 is next .. you can really see the C99 in this baby.. she looks delish!!! very fruity smelling.. as compared to the hashplant which smells like rotten meat...

i know .. i know.. sorry about my picture skills.. or lack there of.

G

half time break..

half time break..

ive been doing this all through dinner.. im taking a smoke break.. two days ago i made some QWISO with some stuff that was going to go in the garbage.. didnt turn out TOOO bad.. its no cherry oil.. but it will send you to space.. going to smoke this.. and head back on the harvest train.. see you in a few..

G

Good God Man!

that be weedzilla's hp?

lookin mighty tasty homie

enjoy them....u know which one i'm waitin for u 2 post up :bat: hehe hail to tha king baby :-D

take care

cj

G

the hp1 is from moonshinemanII i think???????

THE KING WILL MAKE AN APPEARANCE TONIGHT!

G

some frosty nugs. How long did you leave the herb in the iso for the oil?

G

i just used trim no buds for the oil.. im assuming thats where the deep color comes from???...

i did a quick wash with the iso.. no more then 2 minutes shaking...

G

BLOWFISH

BLOWFISH

BLOWFISH.. very semetrical growth patterns.. VERY good smoke.. again, the photo skills leave much to be desired...

G

ELVIS

ELVIS

THE KING LIVES!!!

elvis... as you can see.. some plants take better then others to the winter weather.. this elvis turned about two weeks before chop.. ELVIS has a very interesting taste after a good cure..

G

so ya.. im beat.. no more tonight.. up still is the alaskan.. ecsd.. and jackie o .. sit tight.