What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hermi Bush's

G

So i have 1/2 of my crop goin herm not like crazy or anything... but thery go both ways.

Now i wouldent even be thinking of keeping them around but we are already 20 days+ in flowering, And as i mentiond their going to be 1/2 my harvest.

just wonderig what evryone would do if they were me

i have no more room for a sep flowering room.
not putting them outside.

i already gave one away. thats what will probly happen to the other 3 im hoping they find a nice home were someone can handle some seedy bud.
i feel like such a snob gettin rid of pot becuase its going to seed. i know its more then that and thats why i know i need to do something and why im here asking for some input

vodka

-Hi
If they're not herming that bad and you've only got three to deal with I would keep a vigilant eye on them for a while. pull off those male parts (I'm sure you know that) and hopefuly they only do it for a few more weeks. Wouldn't keep 'em around after this run though.

By the way what strain are they?

G

i'm with vodka......take the time if it's that important and cut them off and watch them like a hawk.

G

thansk guys

I think they are either freebie skunk #1 or freebie plural of kush x product 19

but there definatly not goin male more then 10% at most.

it seams as if mabie the male parts get trapped inside the buds as the female parts grow and do there damage from the inside out.

But most definaly i already culled out the corosponding monthers/clones.

Latest posts

Latest posts