What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ty fruit @ 3 1/2 weeks

Scientist

One lonely female. Treating yourself.com "fruit" -- Ty Fruit is the strain. Looks mostly indica to me. I hope it will be tasty!

Scientist

Yes! She is a nice palm tree indeed. You have some nice trees in your gallery ass well. This is the only surviving female of 3 orphans from a friend of mine. He didn't have room for them so I saved them. Once these are done I have a c25 waiting for bog and sagarmatha seeds.

Scientist

...heading in to one month flowering

The flowers smell a bit like sharp cheddar cheese, and the trichs have a orange/fruity gas smell when busted.

I'm gonna string some lights up on 'er - what do you think?

Scientist

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that this is really TY Fruit X Afghani #1 (TY fruit is Swazi X Thai according to echo of treatingyourself. com

G

hello scientist :joint:
dude that has got to be the oddest grown plant i have ever seen, whats the reason pupose of growing it that way??.......hope she is real good smoke because youir not going to get much weed from her.........
very strange :wave:

DankBank

I think he/she said something which led me to believe that it might be a re-veg project going on here... like maybe it was gifted (or burdened lol) from a friend & there's some notion of holding on to this pheno. But not totally sure. If it IS simply for smoke, I wouldn't wanna be within 2 blocks of the house it's being grown in, because LEO's ALL OVER grows once they reach that size. They simply won't stand for it.... it's outta control.
db

S

strain_searcher

it looks like the charlie brown christmas tree but If you roll a fattie I think you will be very very high because it still has some trichs.

Scientist

This is my first "test" grow. I got 3 orphan ty fruit plants (two ended up being male, one from stress probably) that were about a month old when I got them. They had been out of the light and out of water for too long because my friend didn't have any more grow room for these three. I put them under 150w fluro's for about 2 weeks and then switched to 150w hps to finish up veg that took forever because of them being stunted. This is why they are so small. No bad luck - no shitty growing skills - just 3 poor plants that deserved a chance. I thought I would see if my thumb was green before wasting some LSD beans or Sagamartha beans that I have.

The reason I bent it over was to give the lower budsites (and overall canopy) more light

oh yeah I cut them yesterday so I can get on with that grow. I will only get about 7g but it will be rediculous and special as this was my first attempt after a couple years of reading about growing. I wish more people researched before starting to grow.

Merry Christmas!