What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RED HOT COOKIES

badweed

Hi guys, I'm here to present my RED HOT COOKIES cultivation diary.

Fert. Biobizz
Lighting: 150w cfl 2700k
Hours of light: 12/12 seed
sub: 15% perlite 20% coconut 65% peat ph 6.4

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

badweed

1) Type of weed under consideration:

Red hot cookies

2) Species name, Breeder

Red hot cookies Fem, Sweet Seeds

3) Cross with eventual genealogy if known
(Girl Scout Cookies x Tangier) 60% sativa

4) Eventual examined feno

picture.php

Feno sativa green flower

5) Summary information on cultivation:
Indoor 12/12 from seed
CFL 150 lighting
Organic biobizz

6) Detailed photograph of the sample under examination with the days of care indicated
5 days of drying 18 days of glass tanning

7) Method by which the S.R.

Rolling papers

8) ODOR - SMELL
Very sweet smell, with strong hints of citrus and some hints of pineapple, it has a really pleasant and interesting smell, it makes you want to smoke it as sweet as its smell is.

9) TASTE - KEYS
Taste very simple, the citrus taste prevails, but specifically orange. beautiful thick and full-bodied smoke that fills your lungs

10) EFFECT - High / Stone - Mix
After the first three pitches, you are already beginning to feel that something is changing, and an effect that does not rise immediately but is growing minute by minute. An almost psychedelic high that keeps you active for 1 and a half almost two hours with a great desire to make people talk and play, and then leave room for a wonderful relaxing body effect.

11) GENERAL CONCLUSIONS (Overall)
Excellent weeda, also here the sweetseed has made a very good product, resistant, vigorous, productive
The smells are not very complex but believe me it is worth it, sometimes the most amazing simplicity, as in this case.

12) RATING from 1 to 10.
I consider it an excellent vigorous resinous productive resistant plant, with a maturation time of 8 weeks. The councilors a little to all sincerely does not have a specific target, more than anything I recommend it to sativa lovers with a nice relaxing ending.
9--

Last edited:

Varelse

Wow amazing resin production for a CFL. I liked a lot your smoke report very complete. I was looking someone who allready tried this strain. I got two close to finish. Sadly didn't shown any colors.

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Nice one my friend.

Thanks for sharing the photos and the report ;)

Enjoy it and sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts