What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyfli

that is where I am at, it is easy to create thousands of wonderful opportunities but recently I have come to realize that I can only grow a tiny fraction of my creations. Having to be selective is a good thing. There is too much average out there.

word:tiphat:

Aspenou812

Veteran
that is where I am at, it is easy to create thousands of wonderful opportunities but recently I have come to realize that I can only grow a tiny fraction of my creations. Having to be selective is a good thing. There is too much average out there.

Im looking at the little seed Vault I have... and this is just going to take a while i have to do these right.... Find some Fire and set it free.... I have some super special beans in there for sure.... Here is a picture... what do Yall think?

in that little tube.... who knows.... they were given to me by a Legend... The Man of Whom we must not mention.... But i assure you they are FIRE.... lol It kinda looks like im a DIESEL KInd of head....Right.... :biggrin:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I recognize one of those packs :biggrin:
That DieselFire x AOG has gotta be FIRE!
Im really looking forward to seeing those grown out. I wont be offended or anything if you dont get to them right away.
Ide just like to see what they got in them little beans.
Hope you find the Fire your looking for either way. You have some big decisions to make. It takes along time to grow from seed and its a serious time and financial commitment. :huggg: Good luck kiddo!

~star~crash~

No im not.... Just give him his present from me next time yall meet up.....

I have all kinds of goodies in that fire vault i stumbled upon.... and i have added to it.... FML man... i gotta get busy slinging seeds.... i'm so excited about all of them Ive added to that collection a bit.... now if i can just run them all....

I recognize one of those packs :biggrin:
That DieselFire x AOG has gotta be FIRE!
Im really looking forward to seeing those grown out. I wont be offended or anything if you dont get to them right away.
Ide just like to see what they got in them little beans.
Hope you find the Fire your looking for either way. You have some big decisions to make. It takes along time to grow from seed and its a serious time and financial commitment. :huggg: Good luck kiddo!

i can really identify with all of you ... i have a lot of seed i'll never get to and know peeps w/ huge collections they will never get too ...what a luxurious problem for a grower to have

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
should run those skullcaps aspenou, karmas stuff always kills.

not having the same access that everyone else has solved some of my collecting issues, I just end up popping 50-100 beans a run, always hunting for something special :biggrin:

~star~crash~

^^^ cool Bird ...the truth is i really am a seed guy ...that's where my heart really lies ...popping seeds..i've got some crazy seed cross's of my own ...let me list some of them

MM *stands for mystery males

Headband x C99
Amnesia x C99
Moonshines ghost train Haze x C99
C99 f2
Chem/Diesel x C99
GG#4 x C99
Sour Diesel x MM
Train Wreck x MM
Unc-99 x MM
Firestorm x MM
Gorilla Berry Diesel MM
Diesel Fire x MM

might be forgetting some & also have many breeder packs un tapped

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im looking at the little seed Vault I have... and this is just going to take a while i have to do these right.... Find some Fire and set it free.... I have some super special beans in there for sure.... Here is a picture... what do Yall think?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74469&pictureid=1811042View Image

in that little tube.... who knows.... they were given to me by a Legend... The Man of Whom we must not mention.... But i assure you they are FIRE.... lol It kinda looks like im a DIESEL KInd of head....Right.... :biggrin:

if ya like head ringers & eye crossers ..... then diesels are where its at !!! :smoky:

packerfan79

Veteran
i can really identify with all of you ... i have a lot of seed i'll never get to and know peeps w/ huge collections they will never get too ...what a luxurious problem for a grower to have

I just sent off about 15 packs that I will never have time to run.I still have 20 packs to pick from. Aog, headbangers, and black lime reserve are on deck for the next seed run.

~star~crash~

6 cubic feet of fox farm ocean forest ordered ...that will help me get through a round of transplanting and i'm going to try this nutrition and see how it works >>>
picture.php
picture.php

ps...this thread is very clunky ...in the new year i'm going to start a new fresh thread ...I'll leave the old one open because it's a good chronicle of my life & lot of pics in there over the years ...new one will be wide open for everyone:)

Aspenou812

Veteran
6 cubic feet of fox farm ocean forest ordered ...that will help me get through a round of transplanting and i'm going to try this nutrition and see how it works >>>
View Image View Image

ps...this thread is very clunky ...in the new year i'm going to start a new fresh thread ...I'll leave the old one open because it's a good chronicle of my life & lot of pics in there over the years ...new one will be wide open for everyone:)

Who you calling Clunky Mister? hehehehe

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
packer i got Black Lime Reserve F3's stashed away ...

Very cool. Im flowering out these LongValleyRoyalKush x BlackLimeReserve's now at week 2 and its good to know that its possible to cross it to a BLR F3 that you have stashed if it seems like it should be done.
I also have the (LVRK x BLR) x AOG
and DieselFire x AOG that may need to be crossed to BLR f3. :biggrin:
We'll have to see how these come out. Everyone is saying that the AOG is wicked special for outdoor grows! :dance013::woohoo:

Also Schrews said that the BLR x AOG - a.k.a (SPRITE), he grew this season was the best plants in the entire grow. Said it hit AAA+ across the board for quality and yield. I do have some AOG seeds still so we just may need to use those BLRf3's to make some SPRITE.

~star~crash~

^^^ yeah i'm thinking about outdoors as well ... oh no! lol i got time ...April will be my start time for next year...that will give me time to flower out some indoor plants

Aspenou812

Veteran
I'm going to be going outside with 4 big plants.... And I don't know shit about out door... Make some good dabs.... And have a supply to work with.... Maybe .... Ill have a small but tall green house if I can figure out how to frame it and use that Solex covering....

Aspenou812

Veteran
If By some miracle i can get these plants into flower i would be able to afford the damn Greenhouse Frame i want... 18 x 24 x 11.5 high.... 1400 bucks and the base has to be poured and the covering and door..... And some fans.... fuck i could kill it under the florida sun with 4 or 6 plants but i have to have a greenhouse.... I kinda knew i wasn't going to be able to save money this month... FML lights and a dehuy is more or less what i'm waiting on...

Status
Not open for further replies.