What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.

~star~crash~

Step into my ....

Step into my ....

Blue Dream
picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
that slab is super gorgeous a few pages back... i got a bunch of samples from my shop, then i emailed the company directly and they sent me the 80$ bottle and two small bottles for free. i just added it to my rez once every week or so for a couple rounds

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Your Blue Dream is on point! Im really liking that plant.
Love the thin, sativa leaves. It smells very good in flower. Hoping that the indoor run will taste alot better than the outdoor run. Looking forward to smoking on the "KINGS CUT" of Blue Dream.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how far back does this cut go ?? she's way different then everything else i'm currently growing :canabis:

not sure of that Star .... but shes more sativa than others so needs to go a minimum of 70 days to be finished properlly , any less & its just beasters .....

TheBlaze

she's getting there ... i've found the bigger i veg them the less they stretch when i flip them ...i like it that way!

Yeah, actually I've noticed the same thing. I had some fucken jurassic park sized strawberry diesels, which I hacked up thinking they would turn into 10ft indoor giants when flipped. They barely stretched, and I was left with about 30 tiny mains which never amounted to much. LOL! Lesson learnt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.