What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Haze Cookies

Spaventa

Veteran
Im growing some CG GSHC and am all excited about one particular girl :)
I'm just wondering how special it might be and would appreciate any experience anyone has on how they commonly develop. Is it common for leaves, stem and preflowers to be encrusted with trichomes at 4 weeks? I don't just mean leaves have trichomes at base of fingers where they meet, I mean the whole fingers and the stems too. I will take a picture later when lights on but in the meantime, anyone else's for comparison would be great.

Spaventa

Veteran
This is at 4 and a bit weeks. Thought it was was 5 but not sure it was even that. You can see by the flower how early this is. Its probably an 11 weeker. The smell is incredible. I can't describe it. totally new to me and that not happened for decades.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Spaventa

Veteran
Propably better checking out the Connoisuir Genetics forum here.

yes i should have posted this there really! can it be moved?

That picture was under HPS so i used a green filter but this very night I switched to my new Daylight Agro 315 so further pictures of its development for anyone interested in the strain, would be much better.

I wish Id had the 315 from the start because the trichome production would be even greater from what I've been told... more resin production they say... Im keeping her so theres always next time and it might be half a dozen clones of it :)

Id heard CG stuff produces exceptional plants and Im only running running 9 and I can see one already! This is the most promising looking and smelling plant I've grown since I grew GHS Nevilles Haze in 2003.

Spaventa

Veteran
Very nice resin build up all ready there mate that what smells u getting from her

Mint but sweet like Wrigleys Doublemint :) Its there already and I can see it developing loads. Theres the raw astringent twang that will mellow and warmer tones will come with curing obviously. Its a strange thing because I wanted a nice candy/mint plant. If its got funk too, when I burn it... omg lol It could easily since incense aromas are in descriptions :)

Latest posts

Latest posts