What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What pressure compensated drippers do you use?

packerfan79

Veteran
Title pretty much says it all. Looking for pressure compensated drippers. I have no idea what kind to get.

Speed of green

netafim are good, i used them for a couple rounds.

but i recently switched to NDS/Raindrip they are less expensive and can be locally sourced at EWING irrigation & landscape supply, they have many locations across the country. I also buy my stakes T's and tubing from them as well.

I'm using a water soluble synthetic nutrient.

picture.php
picture.php

Raho

Veteran
I prefer the botanicare 1/8" drip lines. They do not have any moving parts, just regulated by the restriction of the small tube. Never had one clog out of many hundreds.

queequeg152

Veteran
netafim PC spray stakes all the way.. the netafim arrow dripeprs are good for rockwool slabs and small transplants too, but you cant beat the netafim spray stakes for wetting huge containers.

packerfan79

Veteran
K thanks guy's, I am going to get the pump and the cycle timer ordered today. Going to use pvc instead of the half inch black line. I will have 80 drippers so I want good flow.

Latest posts

Latest posts