What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for THC oil for My cancer.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
may i joint the dialog with more than just anecdote and suggest perusing some interesting studies and papers supporting that very premise of hope.

that cannabinoids are, in fact, cell modulators influencing cell apoptosis (cell death) and have shown remarkable efficacy in reducing cancerous cells even in the case of glioblastomas.

there are certainly more than ample evidences than many are led to believe...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=278827

scroll through and read some for a more informed perspective and then visit again for a more personal motive regarding support and truth to this.

five years ago i used cannabis extract (RSO) to heal a cancerous lesion on my scalp.
members here facilitated the regimen of 1 gram of concentrate per day for ninety days.

granted the lesion was just basal cell carcinoma and not a more aggressive form but i felt threatened by its vigorous advance and possibilities of metastasis.

the concept involves the endo-cannabinoid system many mammals have for homeostasis. these cannabinoids are sometimes absent or reduced/impaired in individuals where cancer can establish itself. to return to homeostasis the body is saturated with cannabinoids.

follow? or did you just need to sow doubt?

you can check my profile, there is an open gallery of the cancer healed by ingesting copius amounts of thc/cbd and topically applying the oil directly to the cancer.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=75066

good day and good luck.

hint: start with 'C'

TR