What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PPK design help

Speed of green

The wet walls have 6" thick pads. they are 20' wide by 6' tall.

Thanks for the support folks!

Got the fans in this week.

Plants should be in by next friday.

picture.php

Speed of green

Got the first string of Plant sites plumbed in today, filled the system with water to check the level of each individual site.

Some are off by as much as 1-1/2" we will be adding road base underneath each plant pad to get all sites within 1/2" of each other.

Our plastic should be here next week, we will be loading this system next week as well.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mr Blah

Great progress!
What is a wet wall? Is there another name for it, I tried Googling it. In Maine a wet wall....well.... is a, wet wall.

Speed of green

Thanks man! im really excited to see this one take off...

Evaporative cooling wall i believe is the technical name.

Basically its a large swamp cooler.

Speed of green

plant sites are all leveled and plumbed, i have a 1/2 to 3/4" difference in some sites if this is an issue down the line i can shim each site up/down accordingly.

it was really hard to find 90 tom kap fittings, i went to every home depot in a 70 mile radius, i have plants going in this weekend. the medium is going to get rinsed & filled tomorrow and ill run a few test cycles to make sure each pump is delivering the same amount of solution.

the greenhouse plastic has been delayed, but should be arriving late next week, ill post some pictures of my struggle installing it haha.

thanks for watching!

sorry in advanced for the sideways pictures. i am too exhausted to upload and edit.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Speed of green

These are complete and loaded, everything is functioning properly, had a small hiccup with some float valves.

due to some recent changes in county law i decided to sell my share in this grow and focus on my other job and some grow consulting. Ill post up some better pics if i visit this property in the coming months, im sure this will be an epic harvest...

thanks to everyone who has watched and helped/supported, if anyone has questions ask away.

SOG

picture.php