What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

come rant in here

JOJO420

Veteran
I truly... honestly... heart-felt-sincerely... don't intend to laugh at your misfortune, JOJO but........

LOL... damn... what a shitty day you had!!

...and I'll add... WTF? Tie that shit down!! :D

Believe it or not they were strapped down with four pairs of ratchet straps...
it was a total sh!tshow

JOJO420

Veteran
lmao i started cracking up when i got to 'lizard'. Must have been an iguana? did he really brake for one of those small guys?

i have an update to my rant. it gets better lmao... those connectors i bought that i couldnt find.. i got to the irr store and started lookin for em, and guess what.. i realized i didnt buy them in the first place. and i didnt fuckin buy them because i dont need them!! hahahaha. last time i was there i had figured out i could use in-line drippers (which i already had) instead of connectors. apparently i forgot this. does this happen to other people or am i just an astronaut

It was one of those stupid lizards I see sunning themselves in the middle of the road, it might be an iguana I'm not sure .
No matter what it is, yes he really slammed on the brakes to not run it over... all 6 inches of terrifying thunder lizard.

RedACD

Nothing really to rant about today.

I have a whole bunch of new friends hanging out with me. I actually want them to leave or die, but they keep asking for more party favors. So far I've found they love this hot California summer. I bought them some Spinosad to bathe with hoping they would get the hint. Nope, drank that stuff and ask for more a few days later. Then tried to get them drunk with some diluted water / rubbing alcohol but yeah, nope.

So today its some SM-90. Now my hands smell good by are oily. Hope my new "friends" get the hint. Either way they are getting some more SM-90 in a few more days.

Yeah, I already have enough friends.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
OK. My rant.
Im sick of my sister's dysfunctional relationship with her teenage kids and ex hubby.
Now it is bleeding into my own family and also causing my 80+ plus year old parents worry.
My sister needs to pull her big girl pants on and deal with the situation on her own and not go running to her elderly parents like a little child incapable of handling a problem by herself.
Her boys need to show some fucking respect, get a job and lose their lofty haughty shithead attitudes before they give that attitude to the wrong person and get the chip on their shoulders shoved up their hind ends. The main problem there is that their heads are already so far up their own asses that nothing else will fit. They need to stow their shit, stand tall to the mast and get with the program.
The boys who are 17, 19 and 20 think they can disrespect me when I offer advice and tell me how things will be when it comes to family matters and their use of family properties and other privileges. Ive worked hard. Fought and bled for what I have and those little piss ants are outside looking in at this point.
They obviously have no idea, even after living on this earth near me for so long, who they have f#@ked with. Uncle Ahab dont play their games. Never did. I'm pissed. They poked what they thought was a sleeping dog in the corner but what they did was piss off a mean mongrel that is short tempered, quick to bite and is now taking a crap on their lawn,pissing on their fire hydrant and even their shoes and there is nothing they can do about it but cry and whine..

Her ex needs to just go screw himself but I've already told him that several times.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao i started cracking up when i got to 'lizard'. Must have been an iguana? did he really brake for one of those small guys?

i have an update to my rant. it gets better lmao... those connectors i bought that i couldnt find.. i got to the irr store and started lookin for em, and guess what.. i realized i didnt buy them in the first place. and i didnt fuckin buy them because i dont need them!! hahahaha. last time i was there i had figured out i could use in-line drippers (which i already had) instead of connectors. apparently i forgot this. does this happen to other people or am i just an astronaut

Yo Astro....

Badfishy1

Little LOL to start... I pick up my ladies son and ask him about his day. He tells me he started reading a book today. I ask which book, he responds Moby Dick. Ahhh cool bud did you get to the part where he says 'call me ishmael'... the boy responds nah not quite there yet..

Now to rant if I may...
I get a call from the landlord telling me that her son and his girlfriend are moving back into town and they need a place to move into and basically we need to get out of the house because they are planning on moving them in here. Totally blindsided by that bullshit. Definitely don't have first last and security saved up to find a new place. Have 2 kids, one 8 one 13 months and a daughter due in another month. Really in a fucked position at the moment. I'm sure that there is something that would protect us from having to move out legally. However, don't really want to fight the inevitable especially with 2 tents running so looking like both are getting scrapped. As far as coming up with the money to get a new place looks like I'm going to have to go back to commercial fishing which means there is a good chance of not being home when daughter is born. Plus all the drugs in the industry really isn't conducive to staying clean. But have to be stronger than the bullshit thrown my way and do what's best for the famalam.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

...if you have a lease you can stall until the end of the lease period which will hopefully net you enough cash to move into new digs, i might even be holding back the last 2 months rent to put toward the next place.

...and congrats on the bun in the oven, i have 3 of my own, all growed up now, so i know how cool it is having crumb pickers crawling around the house, my granddaughter is 2 so i still get to enjoy having a little one running around with the added bonus of being able to go home when i get tired, lol.

...i'm also a friend of Bill W these last 20+ years so i'd advise against putting yourself into an isolated situation for an extended period of time with a group of guys who will be using.

peace and stay safe, bozo

S

Scott64a

Little LOL to start... I pick up my ladies son and ask him about his day. He tells me he started reading a book today. I ask which book, he responds Moby Dick. Ahhh cool bud did you get to the part where he says 'call me ishmael'... the boy responds nah not quite there yet..

Now to rant if I may...
I get a call from the landlord telling me that her son and his girlfriend are moving back into town and they need a place to move into and basically we need to get out of the house because they are planning on moving them in here. Totally blindsided by that bullshit. Definitely don't have first last and security saved up to find a new place. Have 2 kids, one 8 one 13 months and a daughter due in another month. Really in a fucked position at the moment. I'm sure that there is something that would protect us from having to move out legally. However, don't really want to fight the inevitable especially with 2 tents running so looking like both are getting scrapped. As far as coming up with the money to get a new place looks like I'm going to have to go back to commercial fishing which means there is a good chance of not being home when daughter is born. Plus all the drugs in the industry really isn't conducive to staying clean. But have to be stronger than the bullshit thrown my way and do what's best for the famalam.

Check your state's law about renters evicting tenants with dependent children. Even on good terms, and for reasons not connected with YOU, as in this case, they have to give you like 90 days here in MA.
If you had no kids, a month's notice will do.

The thing is, you will need time to save a first/last deposit, and it's just a *little* trickier with small children around.
I'd check your state's rental laws out first, but when you do respond to her, be nice and say you don't have a deposit saved, you need a little time, etc. If she balks, or says, "30 days!" then you can simply remind her of the law.

Not your problem that her kid can't find another place around there.

JOJO420

Veteran
F U project leaders that do not lead.
FU FU FU...
We needed the damn irrigation done months ago, not rotting in the sun thrown in piles..while you sleep everyday until noon
waiting on you because we can't do anything until you clear it with the landowner and investors...
So lame :(
Get yer azz up and work !!

Meanwhile I wake up at dawn, hand water over 1000 gallons to multiple gardens and am done working after dark everyday..
So over it...