What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

04/06/17 John Oliver Launches 17 minute Video-Viral Assault on Federal Marijuana Laws

@growingcrazy

If that's the way you feel please open your home to a local alcholic angry homeless bum, buy him some clothes, let him sleep in your bed, let him eat all your food, let him sit home and watch tv all day while you go to work, and let him stay there until he feels like leaving. Ok.

In a week of that I guarantee you'd be begging for a border between you and the bum.

Last edited:

growingcrazy

@growingcrazy

If that's the way you feel please open your home to a local alcholic homeless bum, buy him some clothes, let him sleep in your bed, let him eat your food, and let him stay there until he feels like leaving. Ok.

In a week of that I guarantee you'd be begging for a border between you and the bum.

You sound like someone that thinks they deserve something simply because they are white and born on a piece of soil with a certain name. I go back to my original statement.

Immigrants whine a whole lot less too.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Rather than concentrate on the fact that Oliver happens to be British born, as indeed the first foreign settlers on the east coast were some 500 years ago or so, perhaps you should concentrate on what he is actually saying about the schizophrenic cannabis policy within the US. A lot of people actually listen to Oliver, mainly for laughs I presume, but in this piece he does point out rather satirically how crazy/ridiculous cannabis policy is, and that needs to be widely known ....so that's a good thing.

Bingo. :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@growingcrazy

If that's the way you feel please open your home to a local alcholic angry homeless bum, buy him some clothes, let him sleep in your bed, let him eat all your food, let him sit home and watch tv all day while you go to work, and let him stay there until he feels like leaving. Ok.

Or after a down on there luck homeless person cos believe it or not they are human also spends a week on your sofa/bed you could actually feel so good that you helped another person and will reap the good karma but i doubt it,,,,calling people bums,,bashing the English!!!,,,
where do you buy ya seeds fuckwit? from our tiny little island smaller then cali?,,,,,
Grow a pair of balls,,,go help somebody less fortunate then yourself,,,,,
licke pussole ras,,,,,,,s2

Or after a down on there luck homeless person cos believe it or not they are human also spends a week on your sofa/bed you could actually feel so good that you helped another person and will reap the good karma but i doubt it,,,,calling people bums,,bashing the English!!!,,,
where do you buy ya seeds fuckwit? from our tiny little island smaller then cali?,,,,,
Grow a pair of balls,,,go help somebody less fortunate then yourself,,,,,
licke pussole ras,,,,,,,s2

You only read what you want to see. I never bashed the english, I said it's unpleasant to see a foriegner making a huge income in the US on tv bashing the United states and the government while living here.

Love it or leave, plain and simple.

As for the bum, that was an analogy to illegal immigration meaning he'd be there forever free loading but you'd be sick of that in a week.

I guess it's hard for you to wrap your head around living in the uk because your country is not flooded with illegal mexicans and other assorted central Americans free loading off of your tax dollars.

I can't make things clearer than that, I expect to see a selfie with you and your new bum friend by the end of the day. Put your money where your mouth is or get off your soap box.

P.s within 5 years the US, austria and Spain will own the seed market

The UK is becoming very inhospitable to seed vendor in the UK. Ordering seeds from the UK is a thing of the past. Direct sell by breeders is consuming larger and larger market shares each year, legalization is just getting started in the US. Soon I will be able to buy seed anywhere and not have to care.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
good for you ,,bye bye then!,,,
i am from Inner London so you really talking to somebody who dont have a clue about immigration.lol,lol,,,,,
you talk shit about people who are much less fortunate than yourself and whine like a little girl when ya get called out,,,,

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
There may be more important issues in America and the world that need be dealt with but most are so complicated and affect so many different people and in so many different ways that I it would be wrong of me to even have an opinion on the subjects much less voice those opinions.

The Middle East, Brexit, terrorism, isis, Russia, North Korea, LBGTQ, healthcare and on and on.

Cannabis is a different story. It's not a complicated subject at all. Not only do I have an opinion, I have a solution with no serious consequences if I'm wrong.

The problem is that all the people who vote based on how they FEEL about the subject instead of leaving it the people who KNOW the issues in and out.

Healthcare is something that I don't have an opinion on. There are sick people dealing with the system who's voice should be heard. Their issues will someday be my issues so taking care of them is taking care of ourselves. So instead of weighing in on it and adding another viewpoint that needs to be considered, and in doing so, complicating it even more. I'll bow out of that convo and leave it to those who know.... the sick and dying Americans dealing with it now.

So if the people who will never know how harmless cannabis is would do the same and leave it to their fellow Americans who know...it would be handled. Opinions containing the word "feel" or "think" or "believe" are not worthy of the conversation. The opinions that should be heard contain phrases like "I have no doubt", "I can guarantee" and "if I'm wrong you can drop me in a vat of acid"lol

Or they should smoke a fkn bowl and join us who know.

We also have an issue among those who know it's completely safe. Accepting regulations of any kind on the state level sends the completely wrong message to the Feds who "feel" the need to protect America from what they know nothing about and when they see the people who know better vote yes to a shit ton of regulations it confirms their "beliefs". I'm sure they figure we wouldn't have accepted the regulations if they weren't needed. Basically asking the Feds to continue trying to protect us.

Settling for nothing less than total and complete legalization is the only thing that can get them to believe they're wrong.

But.... that's something we should have gotten together on before prop 64. No use now. The community is ruined and unrepairable. Even now there are some unable to accept what they've done. Happy to post things like "oh well, i didn't think it was gonna work out when I voted for it anyway". FUCKING IDIOTS!

They have no idea a motherfucker like me exists and is ready to offer $10,000 to anybody who can supply me with their address. I'd love to send them a box of chocolates.lol

Edit: It can be tough keeping the evil contained sometimes. I know it's wrong but I've too easily gotten away with too much for it not to rear its ugly head. Nothing has ever fixed a problem better than making it dissapear. And who doesn't like magic!haha

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
You only read what you want to see. I never bashed the english, I said it's unpleasant to see a foriegner making a huge income in the US on tv bashing the United states and the government while living here.

Love it or leave, plain and simple.

As for the bum, that was an analogy to illegal immigration meaning he'd be there forever free loading but you'd be sick of that in a week.

I guess it's hard for you to wrap your head around living in the uk because your country is not flooded with illegal mexicans and other assorted central Americans free loading off of your tax dollars.

I can't make things clearer than that, I expect to see a selfie with you and your new bum friend by the end of the day. Put your money where your mouth is or get off your soap box.

P.s within 5 years the US, austria and Spain will own the seed market

The UK is becoming very inhospitable to seed vendor in the UK. Ordering seeds from the UK is a thing of the past. Direct sell by breeders is consuming larger and larger market shares each year, legalization is just getting started in the US. Soon I will be able to buy seed anywhere and not have to care.

Your country is flooded? I was talking with a friend from Florida who was saying the same thing. He's a trip. I don't think you would be so quick to complain if you were to talk to him face to face. He's Mohawk.

When we first met I was like Mohawk?? I thought there was only ONE of you left? He said "MOHAWK not Mohican!" Huh? "Your thinking Mohican, I'm Mohawk. We didn't get fucked as bad as the Mohican. They only exist in story. My people still breath, and our numbers are rising. We almost have enough to get a football game going. Life is good."lol

When I asked him why he doesn't sport the hairdoo he said that it was stolen along with their land and culture.

All I could say was "that sucks".

I don't blame anyone for "talking shit" or making fun of America. I blame America for being a joke.

If I were to shit myself and people were to point and laugh, im the type to run the fuk home to shower and change clothes not stand there stinking up the place upset at people for make fun of me.

Everybody shits themselves sooner or later. How they handle it makes all the difference in the world. We waited so long to handle it we got it in our socks!

No idea what the U.K. Seed part of your post about. Is it meant to get even with John Oliver for the success of his show? Gypsy for being English and selling seeds? If it's the latter I say they drop ban hammer hammer and take you out of your misery!

It's gypsys site and you are the foreigner talking shit about it while benefiting by its use. Hypocracy at its finest.

"Love it or leave it" right?

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
"as for the bum" most illegal immigrants are working at jobs most "hard-working 'muricans" won't do at a salary that allows the employer to make a profit. hell, most people i know would not do farm labor etc at ANY price! "too damn hot for me. them wetbacks can HAVE it..."

947b5010bfe9305ec654f1788230d21c5c35b743b1c7ddd29a11c807f89cc507_1.jpg

W

We Wait

Ok, you guys thought that was funny. Look at this news article recently published. There is something wrong with Ohio and it's not just Ohio it's the entire east coast. They are addicted to there prison and probation system and it's not the Feds making them do it. They have wack thinking.

http://limaohio.com/top-stories/238216/christina-ryan-claypool-whats-wrong-with-medical-marijuana

How ridiculous is this women and this article. Is this satire?

It's not just Ohio though. These people in charge of the justice system and these cops are dicks and it is they who enforcing these laws, not Harry Anslinger or Richard Nixon or George fucking Bush.
Damn people.

bigAl25

Veteran
Our cannabis law are really fucked up because of the federal inaction of keeping up with the states that are light years ahead of the DEA, our new dumb fuck racist attorney general, and the chickenshit schedule that places cannabis along with heroin. WTF that is so fucking wrong. John Oliver, like John Stewart, are national treasures. They point out the absurdness of our federal government and inaction by the congress and senate. I don't give a fuck where you come from, and you should not either. If our laws suck on certain issues, and they do on cannabis, I want the whole world to call us out on being wrong. Common sense comes from all races who apply intelligent thought to these issues. You go John Oliver, we are fans of you, just like Bill Maher on his cannabis stance. Once you work with people of different races, countries, religions you find them to be just fellow human beings. How did I find this out? Work in healthcare for 20 years and you will be exposed to every developed country's citizens.

W

We Wait

Our cannabis law are really fucked up because of the federal inaction of keeping up with the states that are light years ahead of the DEA, our new dumb fuck racist attorney general, and the chickenshit schedule that places cannabis along with heroin. WTF that is so fucking wrong. John Oliver, like John Stewart, are national treasures. They point out the absurdness of our federal government and inaction by the congress and senate. I don't give a fuck where you come from, and you should not either. If our laws suck on certain issues, and they do on cannabis, I want the whole world to call us out on being wrong. Common sense comes from all races who apply intelligent thought to these issues. You go John Oliver, we are fans of you, just like Bill Maher on his cannabis stance. Once you work with people of different races, countries, religions you find them to be just fellow human beings. How did I find this out? Work in healthcare for 20 years and you will be exposed to every developed country's citizens.

No you don't get it. It's not your AG or the Federal Govt enforcing marijuana prohibition anymore and it really never was. The president said its up to states now to enforce there own laws and now that is the law of the land. The dirty little secret is it was you the states all along enforcing prohibition and now they want to have medical mmj shops while keeping the laws the same. They are only punishing personal growers and people who have excess crops and want to get rid off. They just don't want people making any money of cannabis. They don't like and and never did.

Its the fucking states doing it.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
No you don't get it. It's not your AG or the Federal Govt enforcing marijuana prohibition anymore and it really never was. The president said its up to states now to enforce there own laws and now that is the law of the land. The dirty little secret is it was you the states all along enforcing prohibition and now they want to have medical mmj shops while keeping the laws the same. They are only punishing personal growers and people who have excess crops and want to get rid off. They just don't want people making any money of cannabis. They don't like and and never did.

Its the fucking states doing it.

If Feds were to drop cannabis. 100% completely drop it, as it was in the beginning, would state law hold? I don't think so.

If it would hold.... how long?

W

We Wait

If Feds were to drop cannabis. 100% completely drop it, as it was in the beginning, would state law hold? I don't think so.

If it would hold.... how long?

That's just it, the dirty little secret I am talking about. It was always the state doing it while saying and blaming the Feds. The police get off on this prohibition.

It will hold as long as they have probation office that drug test for it and a court house. It will hold as long as they have MMJ shops set up. The mmj system they have set up in the last 6 or so states is designed like this. So they are futured proofed for prohibition you could say. They will never let go of prohibition while having MMJ shops. They are hypocrites of the worse kind, the state and it's police force.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
"as for the bum" most illegal immigrants are working at jobs most "hard-working 'muricans" won't do at a salary that allows the employer to make a profit. hell, most people i know would not do farm labor etc at ANY price! "too damn hot for me. them wetbacks can HAVE it..."

Those were the good ol days. Now its in the dirt constantly telling themselves "I can count, I can read, I know that words have meanings, I've never been accused of sexual assault...... and I'm in the dirt! Donald Trump is the president of the United States of America and I'm in the dirt" and FUCK SALADS!!!!!

I know I ain't picking berries! Uncle lived in Watsonville on a small ranch growing berries. The nut would get in trouble by the truancy people for keeping my two cousins out of school to pick berries!haha it's fueked up. My dad would have to drive up north to bring them down to stay with us just to make sure they would go to school! They would enroll in a school in the valley for a few months then disappear. Long story short.... THEY COULD PULL WEEDS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER! Haha He never made me do it again. It was just too embarrassing! I never got to thank them.

W

We Wait

For example:

Decriminalization: Does this word not mean to make not a criminal offense anymore that once was one so that means no fines, no jail time or probation. But no not to them. They make up definitions to words to fit their own meaning.

Decriminalization means to them you get a 3 strike system. A first time fine of 75.00 and or also 30 days in prison for first strike. You still get put into the criminal justice system so what the hell is really decriminalized? They more money out of you before basically putting you in the same system?
Somehow the word legalization became decriminalization somewhere down the road and now the definitions have been changed.

Legalization is decriminalization really though. That means grow as much and sell as much but these made up decriminalization laws made up by the lawmakers, lobbyist and all their crony politician buddies, that's what it really is and always has been.

Ha!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
They can regulate things that aren't criminal to posses, use, sell....

I think unregulate and ignore then forget. Ohhhh where's my shoes!!! There's no place like home, there's no place like home...

W

We Wait

They can regulate things that aren't criminal to posses, use, sell....

I think unregulate and ignore then forget. Ohhhh where's my shoes!!! There's no place like home, there's no place like home...

Yep because the bottom line is that they think that they are God!
Oh....
They are gonna find out who God is and may God have mercy on their souls.

peace