What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the book of knowledge: the keys of enoch

matt11

Truely mind bending, spiritually awakening stuff. Read this book and it will 100% change your life. A little hard to read at first but will gradually get easier to grasp.

https://www.amazon.com/Book-Knowledge-Keys-Enoch/dp/0960345043

51emeBOBFLL.jpg

matt11

Dude I know it seems crazy, nutty and out their for sure, but it makes total sense once you get into it. But is not for everyone, most people are Brain dead sheep, that could care less about there perspective on there true consciousness and reality in this universe and beyond.

Ibelieve in god (in Catholicism terms) and Jesus, but this stuff is on a whole other level bro. Just confirming that our reality is not what we perceive it to be, and our consciousness is truely amazing, furthering the conclusion that god is amazing at what he creates, whitch our brains can only begin to comprehend.

Lethal

Hi matt11,

not friend of religion at all but I do confess I did read most of the "holy"
books that are around or at least go through the most influential parts of them if read with open mind it can wider the horizon of thoughts that's for sure. But in all honesty don't like the change your life or brain dead sheep stuff.

Peace out Lethal

Ps: I will check it out anyway ;)

Drewsif

Knowledge doesn't come from books alone, they can be major inspirations, but keep in mind those words were written by another human, who didn't get the "knowledge" from anywhere you cant.

As somone who has decoded the scientific foundation of most religious texts since the days of Zorast, it does appeal, but is likely just rehashed Kabballah.

Thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out on the fact alone that it says YHWH, a name forbidden by "jew-ish" sects and largely unknown by "Christians" who feel they are being taught fact by opinion peddling ministers who even write their own personal interpretations in new books, likely hoping to become the next Moses in some sick fantasy of a post disaster era. Its ironic how the word 'revelation' means end of the world to so many. Those who blindly worship the local prison guards who lost their keys long ago, giving them generic titles and confusing them with energies outside of the prison they keep their minds in.

jedi5891

The most spiritually enlightening book ive ever read and would recommend is An Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananada.
Be here be now by Ram Das is also deep and insightful.
Everything ye seek lies within. Find a bonifid spiritual master who is in a lineage of perfect masters thats been taught the holy techniques of finding peace within. As they've reached perfection in a physical form they too can show ye how to unlock what ye forgotten.
A small candal can light a room full of darkness, but all the darkness cannot dimish the smallest flame.
Peace
Namaste

Latest posts

Latest posts