What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeman seeds, any grow or smoke experience?

TheBaffler

A somewhat specific question, I'm interested in the other members experience with two strains from Hazeman seeds (they are White Grapes and the other is Cocoa Puffs) and how was the grow? This is my first time popping anything other than bag seed and the price and descriptions sounded great when I purchased them. This is also my first real medical grow so I'm excited to possibly get some good news lol either way I'm enjoying the grow so far and will be waiting for responses. :blowbubbles:

S

sourpuss

From what I hear about hazeman your gonna be happy with anything you choose. Ive got my eye on white grapes myself...

Kalyx

I have not gown either of those but I do have some white grapes I'm really looking forward to growing. My experience with haze man is currently in progress growing elephant stomper which has some genetic similarities to the white grapes. I must say am very impressed so far vey vigorous growth amazingly intoxicating smells. The final product is what matters thinking I won't be disappointed.

Elephant Stomper #1

picture.php

picture.php

TheBaffler

Thank you! I'mexcited to hear that, I haven't seen any well documented grow journals on these strains (through my personal searches) I hope to post my own results in the coming months with my Hazeman grow. And the plants I have more seem to be growing well even though their 3 weeks old :p thanks again sourpuss

TheBaffler

Awesome bud shots, those girls look wonderful! From the pictures you posted and the pictures of white grapes bud I've seen online you can see the relationship of the two strains. If my white grapes comes out like your elephant stomper than I'll be a happy camper I'm glad I came to ICmag with my question on Hazeman. I'll also be checking the threads you've started (the ones in your Sig) kalyx

v7ej207

Kalyx: Looks you got a pheno very similar, if not identical, to one of mine.
picture.php

TheBaffler: Checkout my albums or Kalyx's thread for a few more pics. Overall, my Elephant Stompers did very well considering they were grown .5 gallon containers.

bigbag

Veteran
Blowfish was interesting, but not my cuppa tea. 1988 G13 x Hashplant is unreal ! so heavy and good yields, fast...

gh0st9

Veteran
Hey guys for more info I made a thread a while back and it has some input from some of the older members. Maybe we could combine said threads and reduce redundancy?

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I have not gown either of those but I do have some white grapes I'm really looking forward to growing. My experience with haze man is currently in progress growing elephant stomper which has some genetic similarities to the white grapes. I must say am very impressed so far vey vigorous growth amazingly intoxicating smells. The final product is what matters thinking I won't be disappointed.

Elephant Stomper #1

View Image

View Image

Hey kalyx,

A friend recently grew this he did not take a cut and is now regretting it as his growing style the plant loved and it was some of the best I've seen from him

Thanks
GA

Kalyx

@TheBaffler - She seems to be leaning very heavy to the grape stomper (white grapes) side of the spectrum. I would think you should be able to find fairly comparable phenos to her and v7ej207 girl. There is no doubt what she smells like; sweet grapey funk.

@v7ej207 - Nice work on that girl she is beautiful. She looks like the big sister to my pheno, near identical I would agree. How are the smells on her she looks like delicious frosted candy?

@Gardening Angel - Hey GA glad to hear good review on the strain from you and your friend. I keep hearing great things from everyone that has ran her. The smoke test is what really matters, I can't see that she will disappoint at this point with the way she smells and looks. Maybe she will be a keeper, fingers crossed.

:tiphat:

Tbonegrower

I recently ran Lemon Stomper from Hazeman, and I couldn't be happier. I hit one of the with some GDP-Purple Dream pollen and have found a strain I plan on running for YEARS. Hazeman makes some seriously nice gear in my experience.

Their Bubba's widow and Blue Bubba was quite good. They use a diff cut, the 92 bubba. I'll try to get a few shots of it. Looking forward to trying the gangster og and the fem 92 bubba beans hes working on.

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I haven't personally grown any of Hazeman's strains but have only read good things about him around the web.

I recently purchased Blowfish and Strawberry Cough to put in the vault for when I can grow again.

Golden Tree

Ran a couple of Bubbas Widow freebies they were great! Check out the freebie seed thread. Also have 3 packs of their Mikado. Going to consistent it to the federation mikado:)

W

Water-

according to Nspecta of CSI Humboldt,

hazemans Pine Tar Kush is actually 79 Xmas Bud

OldCoolSativa

I'm growing Hazeman's Strawberry Cough right now. Just a week into flower so not much to report yet. I also have a pack of his Cocoa Puffs, but noticed he di not list CP on an email strain list I saw a month or two ago. I have a grow diary going on another site if you search for this user name and SC.

I wish he'd do more work with sativas. His handle is something of a misnomer.