What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jojorizo and all that good shit related!

neongreen

Veteran
Let me know if you still need info. I have saved descriptions of nearly all his releases that I managed to collect:

Elite Mix-Venomberry
Blowfish S1
Chocolate Trip S1
Trainwreck S1's
Crystal Locomotive bx1
Crystal Locomotive bx2
SourD. x Crystal Locomotive
Blowfish x Crystal Locomotive
Big Bud/Trainwreck x Crystal Locomotive
Grapefruit/Mango x Candy Haze
Grapefruit/Mango x Purple Haze
Purple Candy Haze
Candy Haze
Widow Queen

Good to hear another bean is up n running :)

:tiphat:

painter66

wow great thread. I have some of his crystal locomotive's now going into the flower room
got 4 different pheno's .
also got 1 pack of his sour diesel x crystal locomotive and 1 pack of the blowfish S1's still in storage.

neongreen

Veteran
^^ Good to hear of another still holding/growing.

Any chance of some pics of your CLs? :) Do you know which bx they are?

You should get the SD x CL going... I've heard good things about those! The BF S1s are also a favorite here. Great in or out IMO.

Old Gear 2005

Old Gear 2005

Just put some jojo Rizzo,Tom Hill.Sub And 3 little birds seeds into the shotglass they have all sunk after 24 hours.Kept my seeds in a Freezer.Some are crosses i made in 2005.HerijuanaxDeep Chunk,Blowfish x Deep Chunk,Black RussianxDeep Chunk,Strawberry Cough by Dutch Passion and one marked 2005 Buddha Citron and the seedsman was LP can't remember name.I also have a Ghaze x Luy orLui spelling??? Sub made the Black Russian.If someone could direct me where?i can get info on putting up video or camera shots.I will document this for everyone.Thanks for keeping this site going.I used 2 b on the old OG and migrated here in 2005 or 6 ???:peacock:

the gnome

Veteran
JOJO rizo

JOJO rizo

ok,
I came out with 2 gals and 1 guy.
today they get up potted to the 4gal containers
with another couple wks and into bloom they go!

JO 1 is going to be a nice full-n-bushy plant by the looks now.
nice sell on the stem rub, hard to descirbe for me but it's a mix of a lot of differing things,alittle sweet, sour,
fuel sandalwood incense peppery
picture.php

the 2nd one, not as bushy as the 1st but also has a comples aroma
picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
ok both Jo's were up-potted into their final container size and are really starting to kick in for the final veg run, I'musing a new potting mix and from seedlings to final up pot I like what I see and will probably change from FFOF to FFSF.
the exciting news imho is the smells coming off the 2 Jo's,
#2 is something very special, Ive never come across anything like it.
I can't descibe the smells except in general terms,
but right after the stem rub it's one thing then within 10 seconds it changes into something that is completely over the top in my exp. so far.
it almost has a physical counterpart to the palette of smells this plant produces.
it goes from a sweetish aroma with deep undertones I cannot begin to describe and as your a whiffing on your fingers it changes into a dark somewhat sour with other smells that completely dominate the aroma and overwhelms the senses, almost in a physical way is the only way to describe it.
If I could bottle the smell, I could sell it to doperz for a profit.
smell alone will sell whatever this produces like hot hashcakes! :D
I'm tempted to get cuts and throw it into bloom asap just to see what it is.

the gnome

Veteran
ok! time for an update w/pics
the 2 jojo ladies ahve been in bloom around 3-1/2wks now
and were starting to see something to look at now :smoke:
the 1st one is my fav
she looks to be more of a sativa leaner compared to the other one
picture.php

:dance013:
picture.php

i love this threads getting action! my sg male autoflowered so i never made f2s. i did hit the ladies with a rare darkness male. gonna crack thoses in few months. i def would love to see those cl make it to flower:biggrin:

keyplay

ICMag Donor
Ive been gifted a pak of jojo's mix circa 2008.
does anyone that was into his stuff back then remember him selling mix paks?
or box mix?
I'm gonna start to get into it to see what's been hiding away all these years :smoke:

I remember quite well . He had several types of "elite" mixes he gave out. Jo liked fooling around with ruderalis varietals as well and bred with some in his venomberry series

keyplay

ICMag Donor
Let me know if you still need info. I have saved descriptions of nearly all his releases that I managed to collect:

Elite Mix-Venomberry
Blowfish S1
Chocolate Trip S1
Trainwreck S1's
Crystal Locomotive bx1
Crystal Locomotive bx2
SourD. x Crystal Locomotive
Blowfish x Crystal Locomotive
Big Bud/Trainwreck x Crystal Locomotive
Grapefruit/Mango x Candy Haze
Grapefruit/Mango x Purple Haze

Purple Candy Haze
Candy Haze
Widow Queen

Good to hear another bean is up n running :)

Nice list. I had quite a few a those packs Jo gifted me in 2007

keyplay

ICMag Donor
i love this threads getting action! my sg male autoflowered so i never made f2s. i did hit the ladies with a rare darkness male. gonna crack thoses in few months. i def would love to see those cl make it to flower:biggrin:

I'm sorry to cause disappointment, JojoRizo had nothing to do with the Sour Grapes. You've been misled by someone looking for an opportunity. Sour Grapes was an APOTHECARY strain. Sour Grapes was also used to ID a strain I made called Grape Stomper by another opportunist. There is a thread here describing the strain and its 7 or 8 years old. Maybe you could fill us in on why you think your SourGrapes has anything to do with Jojo. Happy journey

keyplay

ICMag Donor
was gifted a pack of jojos sour grapes. got all 10 to pop. runt ended up damping off. these have a weird pencil shavings type of stemrub funk with one being exceptionally fruitier! :biggrin: im hoping to use any males found to hit any grape stomper phenos i find from my grateful grape and bright moments ladies. party is getting started. i found an awesome white grape juice pheno in the grateful grapes and a grape skunky pheno as well. getting ready to run the bright moments thru flower....

what is your Sour Grapes and where did you get them? LOL

the gnome

Veteran
glad to see you posting in this thread keyplay.
I'm sure you have a good deal of info knowing jojo
personally and working with him on projects.
a few yrs ago I grew out a gage release that had jojo's aloha-ww.
It sticks with me because of the quick 100% germ rate on 1/2 a pak
and in bloom it was one of thee stankiest Ive ever run in bloom.
it was so shugary sweet it almost made you nauseated when you walked in the room.
my lady jojo's in bloom are firing up nicely.

I kept the male and took cuts and got some pollen from him
and will shortly hit the gals up. :)

keyplay

ICMag Donor
glad to see you posting in this thread keyplay.
I'm sure you have a good deal of info knowing jojo
personally and working with him on projects.
a few yrs ago I grew out a gage release that had jojo's aloha-ww.
It sticks with me because of the quick 100% germ rate on 1/2 a pak
and in bloom it was one of thee stankiest Ive ever run in bloom.
it was so shugary sweet it almost made you nauseated when you walked in the room.
my lady jojo's in bloom are firing up nicely.

I kept the male and took cuts and got some pollen from him
and will shortly hit the gals up. :)

I'm always glad to hear positive feedback. Jo traveled to Amsterdam to get those Aloha White Widow seeds. He must have been guided to find the gems he did, because I found nothing but crap from the same seed bank. Keep in touch and let me know if you want to do some test runs for us. Peace

the gnome

Veteran
~!~

~!~

greets keyplay,
good to see you drop in on the jojo thread,
not much out there on jojo's work much less people that
knew him personally and on occasion partnered up with on projects.

I still have the other 1/2pak of the jojo elite mix to work with.
I'll probably do it sooner before age does anymore damage.

bestothebest

Gnome that AWW project of yours is quite nice. What brought me to this thread was my search for real, legit trainwreck, and it appears that his trainwreck is no longer available. If anyone has anything that will help me, just reply to this. But anyway, this thread is very interesting and I will be sure to follow along.

midsummer

Just put some jojo Rizzo,Tom Hill.Sub And 3 little birds seeds into the shotglass they have all sunk after 24 hours.Kept my seeds in a Freezer.Some are crosses i made in 2005.HerijuanaxDeep Chunk,Blowfish x Deep Chunk,Black RussianxDeep Chunk,Strawberry Cough by Dutch Passion and one marked 2005 Buddha Citron and the seedsman was LP can't remember name.I also have a Ghaze x Luy orLui spelling??? Sub made the Black Russian.If someone could direct me where?i can get info on putting up video or camera shots.I will document this for everyone.Thanks for keeping this site going.I used 2 b on the old OG and migrated here in 2005 or 6 ???:peacock:

LP was Leisure Puffer. He also did the Cohiba F2's.

Loved Jojo's TW work. TW s1's and the crystal locomotives. I still have a lot of work to do on these ones. I crossed his AWW to a few things and have the Candy Haze left (originally a DF strain).

the gnome

Veteran
I had fingerz crossed a tw would be in 1 of the 2 I have going.
I still have a 1/2 pak left to go thru so maybe..... :chin:

the aww i ran were very frosty in the extreme.
I had a male aww that was loaded with stalks topped with resin heads.
i have pics in my album

the gnome

Veteran
JOJO

JOJO

tmie for pics!
:dance013:
the ladies have been in bloom around 45 days
and were finished off with kool bloom.

they have nice fat colas that'll produce above average yields.
tester nugz were tasty and above average potency for 4-5wks

Jo1

Jo2

Attachments

• DSCF0005.jpg
    DSCF0005.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSCF0006.jpg
    DSCF0006.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 24