What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Beanhoarder Seeds?

G

Gunnlæif

Warlock x Blockhead (warhead)...i really want to try this offering from beanhoarder. anyone ever run it?

Skunkenstein

@Fishinnutt..I wish that rumor was True! JW gear absolutely rocked!! I have his Cindy and Ak-99 running right now! The Cindy is rock hard Pineapple all day long! And the ak/99 is slightly more yield and packs a serious long lasting Punch! These plants are both small and Delicate, but the quality is unrivaled in my opinion. If JW came back I would buy the whole catalog of seeds!!

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Was thinking of his Hawaiian? Real Hawaiian isn't lemony tho & I have plenty of lemon flavors. I grabbed some Molokai Frost elsewhere.

Sitting on his...
Alpha Diesel x Mango Haze
PCK x Mango Haze 5

Just sexed his F13 x SWT3, looking good...

Have grown his Afghani Haze x Mango Haze, solid as a rock...

fungzyme

Niiiice - I've been eyeballing that cross for a month now, need to go get a money order and snag some before it's gone. Have you posted any pics of them, by chance?

EDIT: Never mind - just looked at a few of your previous posts and found what I was looking for. Beautiful plants so far...

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
8 for 10, just dropped'em in holes. Let Darwin cull the ones that can't figure out north :)

4 regular, 4 mutant, 2f & 2m ea. perfect split. Thinking of grabbing another pk myself ;)

Skunkenstein

@Chef..you are the Man/my brother..Your pics confirmed my suspitions on the f13/Swt! I've been eyeballing
those seeds for awhile,now I'm gonna have to bite the bullet..shit! Your herijuana/Chem plant is a freaking Beast..Great pics you have!!

watts

ohms
Veteran
i got some mango haze and blockhead x mango haze. never popped them just got them for when i decide to.

Morphote

Veteran
Was thinking of his Hawaiian? Real Hawaiian isn't lemony tho & I have plenty of lemon flavors. I grabbed some Molokai Frost elsewhere.

Sitting on his...
Alpha Diesel x Mango Haze
PCK x Mango Haze 5

Have grown his Afghani Haze x Mango Haze, solid as a rock...

Which AfgHz x MHz did you grow? Anyone tried his Jack Herer x Black Widow?

M.

greenbanana

Hey Heartland,
Can u comment on your NevxSSH crosses, I have a pack of these too and they are driving me crazy to start, but I just cant decide between those and: Mango Haze 5 F2 (the large cola pheno) and PCKxSSH1 (haze pheno)

Has anyone run the Mango f2s or the PCKxSSH1?

Digger102

Beanho has some solid gear, just sent off for his Black Widow (Keeper) and Golden Tiger x PCK. Seriously thinking about getting the Destroyer x PCK, and a few others he has available. I apologize, but I don't have any pictures to post. A time or two, I've thought the worse was about to happen, but it didn't. The only issues with his beans, has been my lack of growing skills. I do believe, you need to pheno hunt. It's been a while since I ran any of his gear but I recently started some beans I made using his blueberry cross.

These are the ones I've run:
OG Kush x AK47 (not a successful grow, heat and N issues or one of the other led to big ass airy buds that tasted like grass clippings)
SSH3 x MH (not a successful grow, not as bad as above, but I think could have been a lot better)
Nigerian Kandahar F5 (pretty good, smelled like TGA's Jacks Cleaner II)
Sagamartha Blueberry x DJ Short True Blueberry (excellent herb! Hope I haven't already been through the best plant in the pack)
Mango 2 x Mango Haze (ok, somewhat stressed grow. Need to hunt for the mango pheno, I do believe it's in there)
Kodiak Gold x SSH (great! Had one green and one purple pheno. Grew this out when I first started growing a few years ago. Glad I have a few beans left to make more)

Haven't gotten to yet:
Williams Wonder x Mango Haze
Chem D x SSH
AK47 x SSH
Hawaiian Sativa x SSH
Burmese x NYCD (none of these germinated for me. Scuffed and pre soak in plain water and once in a weak kelp and fulvic acid solution)

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew one of Beanho's mango crosses, I think the one that's suppose to smell of mango's the most. Only grew out 2 seeds, no one thought it was all that good. It was just low quality weed but it did yield good. And the blockhead I flowered it for a while and it was not ripening at all so I put it in the compost pile...

F

Funion

I've got 2 phenos of his (NLxhaze)x Mango Haze that are at about 110 days of 12/12 from seed.
Ran them completely under MH and they have been quite manageable.
Both phenos are just a mass of foxtail Medusas, with the earlier ripening one being significantly heavier.
I tried some about 14 days ago and its already too potent.
Both seem like they could go another 3 weeks at least.

Ran his DCxPCK.
Blonde looking plant.
Fairly uniform with good yields.
One was extremely laden with crystal.
Both had a citrus fuel and was a very delicate high that wasn't overly powerful but had that quality of tingling your chakras.
YMMV
Wish they would throw up new gear.
F.

mr.rogers67

Just sent for train wreck x widow . Been growing BH gear for a few years and the only one I did'nt like was PCK. Just was'nt my kind of smoke.

have grown NHxSSH as well as blockhead f2. got two nice keepers out of the NHxSSH and in reality there was a 3rd i shouldve kept too. one is a big yielding 15 weeker with loosely packed foxtailing nugs, smells like cologne kinda, very purple. other is a 12 week high resin dense nugs w/ good yield, strong skunky smell, very cold resistant w/ no purple at all ever.

was not as impressed w/ the blockhead. i just dont like this strain as much as others. in my one pack i didnt get a standout amazing keeper with all the good stuff in one, though different plants had some good traits. one had a nice euphoric high but low yield. its overall not a fast grower and is cold survivable but not very resistant. maybe i will grow out another pack some time and look for a better pheno. i did get one decent keeper that i will probably cross out to some other strains and make something closer to my personal preferences.

all in all beanho is working with quality genetics, doing intelligent crosses with them, testing the results to at least some degree before he releases them, and charges little while giving a lot. better than 95% of what other "breeders" are doing, and you dont even see himself calling himself a breeder, just making good crosses and putting them out there. i note you also dont see him blustering and hypin shit up on forums either like 99% of these posers. the way he works is the seed vendor(s) wait for him to get in contact, and he gets in touch a few times per year for drops....that's it. i like his philosophy and method and i definitely will grow more from him again.

Goyakla

I have grown his PCK... and that was a treat.... he has some great gear for a good price.. and pheno hunting is allways fun.... so go for it....

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I have grown his, Jack Herrer x Mango Haze, it was a very nice sativa plant, quite a lot of pheno variation but some nice buds for sure..I have a few of his Jack crosses and a few of his SSH crosses..

peace
Chefboy