What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headband daywrecker cut

CannabisTHC

Jiggasouza- not to burst your bubble but that plant doesn't resemble headband's growth. Looks good though, nice canopy.

any pics? i would love to see the real daywrecker.

Maybe yours really is the OG, I don't know. If we could smell all these different plants, it would make it a lot easier.

These pics will give you a better idea but I still have 30 days left. The other stray pic is obviosly a lot longer than 30 days out.

Brastaman

those are some nice pics of a tasty looking plant. i can definitely see similarities between that cut and other diesel/dawg siblings. that cut looks wicked brother.

wish i could find my comparison pics i've gathered, cuz someone's posted an odiesel before that looks just like yours.

:sasmokin:

Jiggasouza- not to burst your bubble but that plant doesn't resemble headband's growth. Looks good though, nice canopy.

Maybe yours really is the OG, I don't know. If we could smell all these different plants, it would make it a lot easier.

These pics will give you a better idea but I still have 30 days left. The other stray pic is obviosly a lot longer than 30 days out.

CannabisTHC

those are some nice pics of a tasty looking plant. i can definitely see similarities between that cut and other diesel/dawg siblings. that cut looks wicked brother.

wish i could find my comparison pics i've gathered, cuz someone's posted an odiesel before that looks just like yours.

:sasmokin:

Thanks dude. Your cut looks real good too.

Your probably thinking about m. steelers pic, at least thats the one represented as the real cut on here. There is another person on here that has posted pics of the same cut though, could be him. :wave:

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
howzit Jigga!
I just got hooked up with the orignal diesel today homie
in the bin BAM there it is

you still rocking it or what?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Just got her(OD/Daywrecker) back along with my original Sour D and WCD! Happy days Greyskull! Hands down the most diesal fuel head knockin stone to the bones on my Daywrecker cut. She will break you! Glad to see you got her too.

i had a headband cut i did some breeding with, always assumed it was the og x sour d cut but it didnt seem that og like.

it had a hella spicey diesel smell to it thats all i remember.

hows the smell on the daywrecker? spicy at all?

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am wondering if the daywrecker is going to end up being the same things as the original diesel i had a few years ago. Name/reference wise i'm there. But proof is in the pudding.
If it is I am going to be pretty excited as I preferred the original diesel cut i was running then over ffa & ecsd. I fucking lost it like a dumbass.....

picture.php

picture.php

now if its the cut i had, or better (which wouldnt surprise me considering the source), me and all my Maui friends are gonna be fucking styling. And on that note, I also wouldnt be surprised to find out if the Maui Diesel is actually Orignal Diesel/Daywrecker.

I want to say jigga told me his diesel is from Maui but I need his input to confirm....

where you at hawaiian?

jiggasouza

Yup from maui...mainly wanna compare her to the skunkdawg. I got a friend whos familiar with the maui skunkdawg n real familiar with the maui diesel n he tells i would be crazy to choose the skunkdawg over the d

Last edited:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well i know the original diesel i used to have smoked so good
It was 'light' but so enjoyable.
The skunkdawg is a very prominent buzz. Different trip all together.
Either or, ill take both really haha
No fucking around ;)

jiggasouza

Grey, i kno i told u but figured i share
The D cut i had looked identical to the 'Original Diesel' pictured in the 'Chemdog 101' thread - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048

Original Diesel:

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 646x799 and weights 138KB.
3634OriginalDiesel_3_6146.jpg

(m. steelers)

i do think it has potency but it is kind of a light smoke/bud. but i really need to run her again to get familiar..its been a while

i got a original diesel x chem d in flower right now and it is outshining everything else that was put into flower with it at the same time

while the other strains have long hairs on the newly forming buds, this od x chem is just straight frosting up already with very little hairs. just pure frost and beautiful smell. i think its gonna be a super keeper, cant wait to see it finish.

still gotta hunt down the original diesel clone though.

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jigga!!!!!
Braddah.... Im pretty sure we can say jackpot homie. Itd be funny if whats from around the way (aka maui diesel) ends up being the same as the imported Daywrecker.
Technically it should, as yours was, but we know how it goes here hahahaha

I would crack up if i got the same clone from 2 totally different sources oceans apart at the same time. That would be cool and the gang. Probably i am smoking a lot of oil. But hey. Someones gotta.

caligula

You guys ever run the old Maui Superdawg? I had someone bring me a few pounds of it, totally untrimmed, sold it at 100 an ounce. I trimmed it up and people were taking it at $350 an ounce all day long and it was grown mediocre at best. I can imagine that cut grown correctly... YIKES! I had runt he old Original Diesel - a cut received from Bodhi. It was very very amazing, much more thin stemmed than the pictures y'all are showing and lots of the trifoliate traits, similar to the AJ ECSD cut. Good luck with your grows

Riot

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what grey is rocking looks more like the daywrecker to me
heres a verified cut of her from g.o.d.
original diesel aka weasel diesel aka the real fucking headband

better than the sour. more kick, smells/tastes better and is far easier to grow. easy top five plant. wish i didnt lose this cut. i did make a ton of beans with some strawberry d pollen and the resulting offspring show phenos very close to mom and some were even more rank. if anyone has her i suggest making beans with her, you wont regret it!!

caligula

You know, when we originally found the Jack Herer Cinnamon cut, I was convinced that Diesel had to have come from a jack herer line, or lineage that would bring out something similar. I didn't call it cinnamon anything, It was identical in every way, shape and form to Diesel, however one of my friends thought there was a spicey note of cinnamon. Anyway to those people who are still growing it, I would love to hear if they have come to the same conclusion about her? And I know the Joe Brand story yada yada... This is just an observation and a gut feeling after years and years of growing hundreds of strains...that Diesel smell/taste is something you don't encounter in other strains not related to the lineage of diesel.

PS - I'm out of the loop, who is G.O.D.? ....and here come the jesus jokes!

JACKBAYBEH

Damn ghostnugz, that is some gorgeous buddage right there!
Love them swollen calyxes. Looks peaked out. Nice and mature. :tiphat:

Did the cross with the StrawD turn out anything more potent or with a better quality of high than mom?? Just curious. From what I've heard about the HB that would be no easy feat. Would love to see sum pics of that cross if you got any bro.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know, when we originally found the Jack Herer Cinnamon cut, I was convinced that Diesel had to have come from a jack herer line, or lineage that would bring out something similar. I didn't call it cinnamon anything, It was identical in every way, shape and form to Diesel, however one of my friends thought there was a spicey note of cinnamon. Anyway to those people who are still growing it, I would love to hear if they have come to the same conclusion about her? And I know the Joe Brand story yada yada... This is just an observation and a gut feeling after years and years of growing hundreds of strains...that Diesel smell/taste is something you don't encounter in other strains not related to the lineage of diesel.

PS - I'm out of the loop, who is G.O.D.? ....and here come the jesus jokes!

god is garden of dreams seeds outta socal

Damn ghostnugz, that is some gorgeous buddage right there!
Love them swollen calyxes. Looks peaked out. Nice and mature. :tiphat:

Did the cross with the StrawD turn out anything more potent or with a better quality of high than mom?? Just curious. From what I've heard about the HB that would be no easy feat. Would love to see sum pics of that cross if you got any bro.

thanks man.
1 pheno came very close to the potency of mom with an even more gnarly smell. i have more flicks of this pheno, just gotta up load em. heres one at harvest. this bitch was over 6ft tall :D lots of stretch just like momma

Latest posts

Latest posts