What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Seeds Silver Pearl

JAWS

running the silver pearl as we speak, going to take some cut's in the morning and then come Monday i will dust her some what with some ALIEN FROST pollen.

SILVER FROST coming down the pipe later this years..

will most likely attempt to make some fem seeds.

we shall see ..

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Santa Maria was a cut from the Santo Daime church in Brazil.Cees got the cut and crossed it with silver pearl and Mexican Haze and back crossed it with Santa Maria till he finally had a F8.Personally i think the Santa Maria cut is actually Love Potion from Reeferman.

adkgrass

Not to bring this back again ad nauseam but has anyone had Mr Nice Early Pearl Skunk x Haze? Does that compare with Shanti's Silver?

I have been toying around with trying to replicate (for a personal side project to bash my face off on my free time) and deciding between ordering the Sensi Early Pearl / Skunk 1/ NL or going down the road of the Sensi Early Skunk or Mr Nice Early Skunk and then crossing that with an Sensi NL or maybe a AG NL#5?

Am I crazy? I assume so.

adkgrass

But at least you’ll see results or “proof” as it were. I’m reading and hoarding seeds myself. I’m looking to actually grow shit myself
Really just need to find them all in Regs so i can do the actual hunt. I guess it makes sense to try everything i wrote above and then maybe find something that hopefully replicates somewhat well....

Airloom

Veteran
Really just need to find them all in Regs so i can do the actual hunt. I guess it makes sense to try everything i wrote above and then maybe find something that hopefully replicates somewhat well....
It’s been very humbling for me to attempt to grow sativas. I’m old and have only just recently grown cannabis with any sort of discipline.

There is great joy and great sorrow everyday but for me it means I am alive still!!!!!!!!!

Trust yourself and ask for help when you are unsure.

My favorite reminder of late:

Those who talk don’t know, those who know don’t talk

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Not to bring this back again ad nauseam but has anyone had Mr Nice Early Pearl Skunk x Haze? Does that compare with Shanti's Silver?

I have been toying around with trying to replicate (for a personal side project to bash my face off on my free time) and deciding between ordering the Sensi Early Pearl / Skunk 1/ NL or going down the road of the Sensi Early Skunk or Mr Nice Early Skunk and then crossing that with an Sensi NL or maybe a AG NL#5?

Am I crazy? I assume so.
I was running the same project a few months ago but had to shut it down. I went with Mrnice Early Skunk over Sensi's version.

adkgrass

I was running the same project a few months ago but had to shut it down. I went with Mrnice Early Skunk over Sensi's version.
Makes sense. Might as well go Early Skunk and skip a step with good breeding. Looks like I might go the same route. Did you go with a Early Skunk female or NL male or vice versa?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Makes sense. Might as well go Early Skunk and skip a step with good breeding. Looks like I might go the same route. Did you go with a Early Skunk female or NL male or vice versa?
I was going to go best female Esk1 x best female 89NL5. Reg's is a waste of time when you're just looking for a fire keeper.

Last edited: