What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
My brand new Cajun rosin press!

picture.php

srich250

Wow hammerhead!!!!! That bottom one is sick beautiful!!!!! Some peeps would think you sprayed some of those crystals on:) sweet man !!!!!

srich250

hi man, you will be surprised probably, but its not indoor bud. never have grown gg4 indoor myself.

besides that don't fool yourself, its just pic. to me it doesn't seem more frosty than other gg4 buds i saw. really :)

but thank you for your compliment, im glad somebody is enjoying my effort for sharing :thank you:

Haha! Yeah rock and roll man!!! I hear ya!!!
Does anyone on here ever get their cannabinoids checked with labs like I do? I love doing that as I learn so I can also have old records and see if from a lab standpoint I can also use it as benchmarking and learning lessons:)

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SashaF3#alpha @outdoors amount of days. who the fuck know.
sorry for bad pics. you might have to use your imagination to really visualize the frosts. :tiphat:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the other keeper pheno of the Tahoe back cross. Much sweeter in flavor, and shorter in height. Jackie OG#2