What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tons of pot found floating off So. Cal coast!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why can't this ever happen to me?
============================================

Authorities have seized hundreds of bales of marijuana that were floating in the ocean off of Southern California.

A boater spotted the bales around noon Sunday about 15 miles off the coast of Dana Point.

Orange County authorities and the Coast Guard sent boats out to gather up the pot and turn it over to the U.S. Border Patrol.

There were 160 bales — about 7,000 pounds of pot with an estimated street value of $3 million.

It's unclear who dumped the pot.

Authorities say there was no boat in sight and they didn't get any distress calls from a vessel.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/05/21/state/n071431D10.DTL#ixzz1vWmnvifK

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wondering where that load went to. It's been missing and nobody will fes up............

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I want to know how 7000 Lbs is worth $3 Mil...and when my buddy was popped with 700 plants, they called it $4 Mil--:chin:

G

guest845704

3millions? Who would produce such amount for only 3 mil? or they gonna sell it for 3 mil :D what was happened exactly? They trhow shit out running away or go down with it? maybe plane? No good. Planet Earth suffer again...