What's new

Bad Week for Marijuana in California

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cali Beasters..? haha, you are killing me.. ROFLMAO... Here come the Trolls.. haha, doesn;t take much. Won;t be checking this thread again..
Yep...the loudest posters are usually the "wannabes" .."and poseurs.....my peeps SHOUT for my fire.and 90% of what I produce NEVER stays in Cali....nuff said ..I'm out.....peace ....poseurs lol!:moon:

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
I would use something other than usps if shipping and make sure it stays within california now out of state shipping, not the smartest but like everything always possible.

I still don't get why one med state can't ship to another med state like they do with weapons, explosives or ANYTHING that gets shipped. I don't get why borders all of a sudden matter with pot even though it can technically be getting shipped to another LEGAL card holder in montana, colorado or other state. Then from there it can go where it can go lol.

I'm sick of having to hide plants, hide this business, hide patients and customers and all this b.s. all over a damn plant. We have to hide shit to ship it, lie to get into jobs or take fake piss with us all over a damn plant.

What about the children!!!!

FUCKING raise your kids right and stop blaming everyone else for YOUR FUCK UPS as a parent. My kid isn't going to do dope, not because it isn't going to be around him once he gets older but rather because I am going to educate him on the pros and cons from a SANE point of view versus just telling him, he will go to jail, lose his life, kill others, rob steal and cheat and sleep with men to get it LOL....

That is all it boils down to, the children and that is just a bullshit statement. Look what they tried to do with mcdonalds and their toys and happy meals. Do parents really need the government to force a fast food joint to keep YOUR KID healthy? Who the fuck is raising these fat ass kids!!!!!

They can raid and scare us like they always do, they raid milk farms and organic stores for christs sake. It isn't about the plant but rather about choices and I guess if we have ANY choices other than whats mandated for us it MUST BE ILLEGAL and removed.

I have seen so many clubs raided here locally I don't even frequent them anymore and odds are that was the point. Make an example of a few and parade some patients in front of cameras so their bosses and others can see all these DRUGGIES and DRUG DEALERS. Closedminded FUCKS..

Live as you choose but remember the choices you make will be judged by the federal government if your choices affect or hinder their end goals which is simply to have 100% control over all revenue generators that we humans could have whether that be food, clothing, meds, buildings etc. Everything is going to end up on a loan/lease/rental contract and we will not own a damn thing soon enough then we won't be allowed to grow food, weed, have a well, build a house on ANY property.

that is how I see this place going if we keep letting these assholes piss on the constitution.

On the plant count, the 99 plant thing is funny well it isn't funny because many have been locked up but it is just irritating because while 99 sounds like a lot of plants (to a non grower especially) it really doesn't leave room for locating keepers, having a big moms room, having a ton of clones AND flower some and breeder some. 99 really isn't enough to do anything with unless you are just cash cropping and more power to you.

I still think the federal level should be 1000 and WE THE PEOPLE if we had any actual balls would MAKE THEM due to them being LIMITED GOVERNMENT and all raise it or remove it completely. Why is the fed involved in plants again? Americans are fucking idiots but then again we are modeling our idiocracies after many other countries at the moment especially all this socialized bullshit thats going on everywhere.

You might like Obama but to think he or a romney will ever protect and follow our constitution is LAUGHABLE at best. If we want things to change with our plant legal issues and others around the world we need to elect those who actual believe in individual liberty and with that personal responsibility and that sure as hell is not Obama or Romney.

Around here sure weed is legal but most of the people in the city are still completely stupid to what marijuana actually is and don't understand why anyone other than those who are DYING with cancer, come in with a wheelchair or LOOK disabled in some fashion should be able to get marijuana. We just want to get high right?

Why do these same fucks who look down on me happily pop their anti depressants and bi polar this and that and other pill mix? Beside they are LOOKED AT as normal in our society but an all natural growing plant however and those who smoke it need to be looked at in disgust. To these people I say FUCK YOU you closed minded fucks LOL.

STAY UP EVERYONE

move to cali and grow your bud within 90 days you will be racking in STACKS OF CASH!!!!!!!
Sure why not lol

lol whys everyone so pissed and defensive about weed from their area? I'm sure weed in every area will range from shit to chronic. I'm from the east coast and anytime I've seen cali weed out here it has been alright, very overpriced, fairly potent but not cured in any way and has a short duration. The herb I grow myself blows it out of the water. I'm not saying cali doesn't have dank buds because everywhere in the world does if you know the right grower, but cali buds in general aren't the holy grail of cannabis. Too many people trying to make cash off it, then the quality slips.

I had a dude in the spins the other night after a bowl of my master kush.. the strain isn't even that potent, but dude couldn't handle it and all night he was pushing his "cali OG" which wasn't even anything like OG

gingerale

Veteran
When it's legalized we'll see whose big mouths were spouting bullshit, and who really has their shit together..

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Iron Lion - i hope you are trolling. you're not really that dumb, right?

anyway, it's all part of the game that we play.

main rule: don't get caught. it aint legal yet.

I

Iron_Lion

Iron Lion - i hope you are trolling. you're not really that dumb, right?

anyway, it's all part of the game that we play.

main rule: don't get caught. it aint legal yet.

just sick of elitist cali douche bags that think they are the end all be all of MJ cultivation. calimexico can keep their exports. Once other states open up the door no one is going to want your second rate buds anymore.

S

SeaMaiden

I agree with you on that, Iron Lion, but I disagree that the legal cannabis climate is in its current state because other markets are being flooded by California weed. I feel very strongly that this is due precisely to the federal government take-over of cannabis and all cannabinoids for pharmacological (read: corporate) purposes.
or maybe we should follow the plant limits of 99 or less. I dont like seeing people busted for this but if you grow over 99 plants your putting a big red target on your back
People who are FAR under those "limits" (folks are awfully confused as to where this number comes from, it's not a state-mandated limit for those who are curious, it has to do with what gains federal attention) are being raided and busted.

Last November in Tuolomne a couple who were growing 19 plants with 5 recs were "busted", for what I'm not sure (still waiting to learn more details).

This has a lot less to do with plant numbers than it does those who fully take advantage combined with people who just straight up don't like cannabis.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Suppy and demand people. If your local was so great Cali bud wouldnt be flooding your market. I have traveled to places like Col. and Fla recently and they have thriving and independent mj scenes that are isolated from Cali flooding simply cause they have a culture of growers and pollen chuckers doin it their way. We can hate on Cali but lets be real, it is the end all state for MMJ and mj in general. Just like movies, TV, fashion, beaches, blondes, and ferarris! If you want to feel the pulse of where the mj scene is going in the whole country you come here. As for peeps complaining about cali imported beasters and such. What? You thought these guys were gonna send out their best stuff to places like West Vir, Arkansas, and Alabama?? Come on now! Simple economics. Why send my best stuff out to places like that when I can send some so - so herb in Cali terms? That will be the best shit in that area and I still get top dollar in return. Folks need to step their game up if that bites their ass. Cant be mad at some cat 3 states over who is getting $3-4k per pound on some Blue Dream in your area simply cause you dont grow it like he does. Love Peace and hair grease.

Suppy and demand people. If your local was so great Cali bud wouldnt be flooding your market. I have traveled to places like Col. and Fla recently and they have thriving and independent mj scenes that are isolated from Cali flooding simply cause they have a culture of growers and pollen chuckers doin it their way. We can hate on Cali but lets be real, it is the end all state for MMJ and mj in general. Just like movies, TV, fashion, beaches, blondes, and ferarris! If you want to feel the pulse of where the mj scene is going in the whole country you come here. As for peeps complaining about cali imported beasters and such. What? You thought these guys were gonna send out their best stuff to places like West Vir, Arkansas, and Alabama?? Come on now! Simple economics. Why send my best stuff out to places like that when I can send some so - so herb in Cali terms? That will be the best shit in that area and I still get top dollar in return. Folks need to step their game up if that bites their ass. Cant be mad at some cat 3 states over who is getting $3-4k per pound on some Blue Dream in your area simply cause you dont grow it like he does. Love Peace and hair grease.

actually cali bud floods my area because people buy it really cheap in bulk (2-3k lb for "medical grade"), and then label it "cali medical dank" and sell it for 90 an 8th.

shit, I ran into a guy at a party the other night who said he was getting g13 straight from cali and is selling it for 150 an 8th.

Not really demand that is causing this, local growers are sparse due to no legalities and you have to know a grower to get good quality meds. 90% of the people selling bud don't have a clue on how to grow it, they see the potential profit from flipping the stuff that is produced commercially in cali, labeling it medical due to the scene there now. I personally would feel morally wrong selling an 8th that high.. The stuff I grow blows anything I've EVER had from cali out here and I never let it go for more than 50 a cut. I'm not trying to make money off it, just help my friends out and have enough killer for me to smoke all the time

Buddle

Veteran
Megayields--Only ridiculous if you're the one growing all the weed. It'd be one thing if peeps were psyched over the quality but it more the cheap prices that give the distributors hard ons in my area.Some is decent but it certainly isn't the end all to beat all. I know local growers that are still getting 5k an elbow and I don't know ANYONE paying that for Cali warehouse weed or last years outdoor. I think their defensiveness comes from knowing they ruined a good thing they had for themselves by being greedy.

Last edited:

chos3n

I enjoy my buds and have been known to pay extra for top quality, but $65 for the eighth and $120 for a quarter are my max. And it better be fiya.

No one should be arrested for cannabis, it grows wherever it likes to. But when you load up a warehouse with 2000+ plants, plus processed weight, money, and the hardware they were toting around you're not doing for the medical community.

yukonjoe

I think the cartels flooding the us streets with pure poison brick dog shit has been tainting the cali mmj for years. Those fucks killing people over nothing, putting god knows what in there product and sending it through ups fedex usps. Greedy fucks. Hurts our patients who truly need there meds. Feds put the mmj crowd in the same language as the cartels. Decriminalize cannabis and cripple the dick head cartels.

I

Iron_Lion

Stasis, Shrews

I edited out the negativity, even tho I dont agree with shipping weed all over the country I don't think we should let this subject divide people that are on the same side. That's exactly what they want.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Look folks again its about supply and demand. I gotta say that no one in Cali is growin g13 tho! Why would they? If you have guys paying $150 for an eigth of that, I want in!!! Thats stupid no matter where the herb comes from. But if you can get someone to pay that then why wouldnt you? If they would pay that for g13 they would go apeshit over some good Chem, Purp, GSC, OG!!!

I also think what you have is a fad of calling everything Cali weed even when it isnt for the namesake. Not like you really know where it came from unless you grow it yourself anyways folks. It was most likely grown closer to you than cali. anyways people. Think about that one.

Now as far as the big wharehouses used for growing, it only makes sense. Cali has more people, mmj patients, demand. Someone has to grow the herb folks. It dont just drop outa tha sky in Cali. The herb I have personally seen grown in big grows is just as quality as any small grows ive seen. Those guys take just as much pride in growing 1200 plants as they do 5. Thats sounds like grow room envy to me.

It comes down to a few things really. If you dont like the herb in your area coming from Cali, then grow your own! If you dont like the prices of your local herb, then grow your own! If you dont like supporting big wharehouse grows, then grow your own! Seems pretty easy to me.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Iron Lion - Cali Douche Bags..? Nice - that does not compute up in Norcal.. Ever heard of The Wild West..? Well, it still exists..

Per MedMaker above.. :

""On the plant count, the 99 plant thing is funny well it isn't funny because many have been locked up but it is just irritating because while 99 sounds like a lot of plants (to a non grower especially) it really doesn't leave room for locating keepers, having a big moms room, having a ton of clones AND flower some and breeder some. 99 really isn't enough to do anything with unless you are just cash cropping and more power to you.""

AGREED...! Even just keeping a veg room, and things ready to flower along with clones is usually more than 99.. Especially, if ya want to do a seed project, as Med Maker suggests, and are looking for keepers... Whatcha gonna do..?

It is easy to get Fired-Up about these things - I admit to it too.
Let's try to keep it Compassionate/Human on this site Folks. This is a movement, fo sho, and if we are arguing/divided, we are less strong as a group..>!! As Iron L. also states..

Everyone do ya own thing...! Stay Safe...!! Come back to icmag.com for WELL-MEANING, friendly and honest commentary..

If at this juncture in time, you have 'people' clamouring for your shizzle... GOOD ON YA...!!

If you have people clamouring for your shizzle and it is done within the Medical Marijuana System, EVEN BETTER..! I salute you. That's my way.

abellguy

Now as far as the big wharehouses used for growing, it only makes sense. Cali has more people, mmj patients, demand. Someone has to grow the herb folks. It dont just drop outa tha sky in Cali. The herb I have personally seen grown in big grows is just as quality as any small grows ive seen. Those guys take just as much pride in growing 1200 plants as they do 5. Thats sounds like grow room envy to me.

I agree with you that they have the same pride and maybe even a bit more as the people who are growing just a few plants, but the quality usually isn't the same. The reason is it is very hard to push a huge grow to place you need it to be to have good color at finish. It is just too risky for how much money/time is invested to accidentally overdo it and burn that much of a harvest. It is also much more difficult to harvest. For this reason most warehouse bud although it is very good, just isn't the same as a smaller grow pushing everything the way it needs to finish fully mature.

I have seen some larger grows, up to 8 light rooms, that achieve the colors and it always impresses me but never a warehouse :rasta:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Iron Lion, sorry to call you out dude

just makes me mad because i grew up and live in cali my whole life and the real issue is so many people here from other states (and countries) who are growing massive amounts of GARBAGE, then when they can't sell it here in CA they ship it out of state and call it "cali grown"

it's like the gold rush all over again, everyone is moving out here with $$$ in their eyes, and most of em can't grow for shit.

so please don't dislike California, most of us are not growing commercial garbage and shipping it elsewhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts