What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bad Week for Marijuana in California

crazybear

I want to know what makes so many people think that if they legalize cannabis that the Government will have total control & the only ones allowed to say who can grow!?
Now cannabis is illegal , even in OH SHIT sorry to inform in California , I live far from California in a draconian state, not a big grow but here one plant can & most probably get you ten years, so it's big enough! I have more than one plant , I don't live in fear of the cops!
I still want to know when it's going to be enough before people will see that the government is going to continue to arrest us, put us in jail & take away all your shit for growing a PLANT!!!!!!!!!:deadhorse

Peacemonger....I hear ya loud and clear.

Peacemonger....I hear ya loud and clear.

The market is not flooded right now..and will be good till mid September to October 1.....I also grow clean green....totally organic.
and your right.....quality to some does not matter...its all about the price....but I have found that is changing right now...keep your head up.....All my cuts are from seed or friends....to keep all those pests away.

I'm cali. And it sucks here now. All my people know I grow clean. That's why I had to tear everything down and start over. No more infected cuts from these dispensarys . I had a real good place that had the best elete ...But no more. I almost went to the dark side but will not hurt people. So I had to take a great loss and start again from seed. Sterilize everything. But the market is flooded here now. All kinna pangas from mexico being busted. You know the composted shit with rocks and fecies in it. To stuff with some kinna spray on it to make the person sick and think they are stoned. Now good people with very clean meds are having a hard time. Never used "Hot shots" never used anything eccept azatrol only on mothers. (Azatol is just concentrated neem)...Used GH and some Karma and seabird guano. Used Mighty wash as preventive on clones only. Pisses me off people don't understand how hard it is to do this medical grade. Now we are flooded with crap and people are prolly getting long term f'd up.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Regarding the market opening up, well, yes, it has - but primarily at low 'fire sale' prices.. It's OK, that's just how things go. Supply and Demand..

for under 200 dollars you can pump out 30 lbs. that's why there is the shit weed. if everyone who could buy a football could play in the nfl I'm sure they would start to lose their credibility also

I see your point, Cartel, nd there is tons of crap being produced, as you say... But again, as stated above, no you can't get it done - 200 $.. And growing 30 pounds is not easy, me Brethren...

7 bags of soil fills 5 or 6 10 gallon grow bags - and really one should use at least a 25 gallon container.

7 bags of good soil = 60-100 bucks... alone. Perlite, nutes, a structure if needed to grow in, and all the other necessities add up to a lot more.

No big news to most of us, but Nature is constantly conspiring to ruin all crops. Indoor or out.
Deer, 2 legged beasts, Powdery mildew, bugs, F'in Broad Mites, overwatering, gophers, botryris, cutworms, whiteflies, the list goes on and on, regarding what one fights against. And that is just outdoors, which is a lot easier and cheap than indoor.

The siren song of the North Coast, I can never stay away... !

Struggling with all the inherent risks of our 'hobby' is no good if one doesn;t get renumeration. Medical Marijuana is becoming cheaper to buy than produce..!

Our economy is on the way down the toilet, so one needs to consider ones' preparation for such a circumstance in these times.

Take surf trips if need be. Let that be my utopia, I suppose.